23 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the fastest among them?

• Minato(Naruto Shippuuden)
    • Naruto(Naruto Shippuuden)
    • Ichigo(Bleach)
    • Flash(Justice League)
    • Superman(Justice League)
    • Goku(Dragon Ball Z)

Although I would love to go with the Flash since he can run faster than the speed of light through anything in his most powerful state, it has to go to Goku. Instant transmission means he can traverse light years in a split second. So nothing we can really do about it, unless the distance is really short. Only thing that the Flash could do is run through time and arrive before the contest started :P

Goku, then Flash, then Superman, then I don't care about Naruto or bleach ^_^

My reasoning... In very early DBZ, Piccolo said that Raditz moved faster than the speed of light when he avoided his Ki attack. Since they only get faster as the series goes on.... I think you can see where I'm going with this.

Next up is Flash, not because I don't like Superman (Which I don't really) but because he's super fast in his natural environment. Superman is only fast on a world alien to his own with a different sun than what his world had.

Well if we are looking at the comics rather than the cartoons, then it should be superman. See, by looking at the highest weight that he was able to ever bench and then converting that into a power level, it far exceeded that of Goku(like millions of times more impressive). So Superman technically could move faster since he could instant transmission basically anywhere and destroy universes by punching them. Just saying :P

• 2 weeks later...

Instant transmission isn't instant, as can be seen in the return of Cooler movie. But it's still the fastest.

I say flash is 2nd fastest, cause in the series Smallville, him compared to Superman is like Superman compared to an ordinary person, which is just rediculously fast. Superman squared!

goku is the fastest due to instant transmission, but I think Minato is second, because his speedy ability is only limited by those special kunai

I hate to break it to you but you're wrong. Because in the Naruto Universe alone, Naruto has already surpassed Minato.

As for Goku, without instant transmission he was faster than every single character in the poll besides maybe Flash by the time he hit Super Saiyan Ascended (Cell Games saga).

I hate to break it to you but you're wrong. Because in the Naruto Universe alone, Naruto has already surpassed Minato.

As for Goku, without instant transmission he was faster than every single character in the poll besides maybe Flash by the time he hit Super Saiyan Ascended (Cell Games saga).

Thing is, he moved that fast due to his power level being so high. Superman has a higher power level in the comics, and so he is faster. After all, he can push 200 quintillion tons with one hand, and that wasnt even his upper limit.

Thing is, he moved that fast due to his power level being so high. Superman has a higher power level in the comics, and so he is faster. After all, he can push 200 quintillion tons with one hand, and that wasnt even his upper limit.

The strongest version I've seen of Superman, Krillin could beat by the end of Dragon Ball Z. Going by what was stated in the Superman I saw, his powerlevel on the average adaption is about 13,000 which is around what they were fighting at during the Saiyan Saga vs. Vegeta.

It was already proven in the Goku vs. Superman thread that Superman didn't stand a chance against Goku by end game even in Superman's strongest literation. That thread was eventually closed because of Superman fanboys who couldn't debate or prove any theories. So don't bother trying to remake that debate here because it'll only end up getting the thread closed.

Also I've seen one version of Superman race against Flash and well Flash had Superman beat so bad that he was practically standing still. Superman in the movies I saw took like 30 seconds to a minute to fly around the earth. Goku could fly from one side to the other without even batting an eye.

Your post makes absolutely no sense.

I was assuming that having a higher power level means that you would move faster.

If you watched Dragon Ball Z, you'd have seen Trunks found out the hard way this was not true when he went Super Saiyan Ascended x2 and while being stronger than Cell was ultimately defeated for lacking the speed to be able to keep up therefore showing having strength doesn't necessarily mean your faster. Take real life for example. The strongest of men are beefed up guys, who compared to a scrawny weakling probably move much slower as well. You take a regular runner vs. a beefed up guy and put them in a race. The small runner would win by a long shot, but in a fight that runner wouldn't stand a chance. Strength does not equal speed.

EDIT: At least you're the first one to supply any evidence to support Superman's strength. Out of a 10 page thread full of Superman fanboys, not one was able to give any evidence.

I would put Supey 1st, Goku 2nd & Flash 3rd.

Does anyone know anything about Flash's history and stats because I don't see how he can be super fast but not super strong.

The Flash can move at the speed of light, accelerate anything up to the speed of light, vibrate his own particles to walk through stuff, and can materialize within something to completely destroy it. Oh and also he can move through time to arrive before he needs to be there. Of course, that is at maximum power in the comic books, but normally he can barely dodge lasers by anticipating the humans movements.

That comic with superman pushing against "200 quintillion tons" makes absolutely no sense. A: There is nothing on the planet that could produce even 1/100th of that weight.. and 2, if there was a device to create that weight, it would push him through the ground no matter how strong he was.

Stupid forum reset lost my post about the whole Trunks vs Cell thing proving that a high power level doesn't mean speed thing... Regardless, the point still stands, Flash is faster than Superman, at the speed of light... Goku is faster than flash because...

In either the second, or third episode of DBZ, I think second... Raditz dodges the Kamehameha, and the Special Beam Cannon. Prompting Piccolo to say that he moves faster than the speed of light. By the time Goku gets off of King Kai's planet, he has more than surpasses Raditz in terms of strength and power, thus, if you take him at his most powerful, an exponential increase in speed and power over when he fought Vegeta, you can see that he would have to be faster than Flash.

I would put Supey 1st, Goku 2nd & Flash 3rd.

Does anyone know anything about Flash's history and stats because I don't see how he can be super fast but not super strong.

How can u consider Superman to be faster than Goku. For God's sake based on what we have seen in Dragon Ball Z Goku can travel at thousands of times more than the speed of light. And Superman is slower than Flash that's for sure.

I put Superman 1st because of the movie where he zips around the earth so fast as to turn back time, I have actually only read maybe 10 of the DC comics total and those were pre 1985.

Well u should have also checked out the Z series first in order to give ur answer here. And even in justice league Flash is faster than Superman.