ShredAlert

19011202.jpg

Alternative Titles:

ハイスクールD×D, Haisukūru Dī Dī

Type: TV

Episodes: 12

Aired: January 6, 2012 – ongoing.

Studio: TNK

Genres: Action, Comedy, Devils, Ecchi, Romance, Supernatural.

Duration: Unknown.

Rating: R - 17+ (Violence, Profanity, Nudity, Gore)

Synopsis:

Issei Hyodo is a second-year high school student attending Kuoh Academy (駒王学園 Kuō Gakuen?) who has an enormous sexual addiction and very lascivious behavior. He lives a peaceful life until he is called for a date with a girl named Yuma Amano. At the conclusion of the date, Issei is brought to a local park and Yuma asks him if he wants to know what her wish is. Under the impression of receiving a kiss from the girl, Issei is shocked when Yuma whispers the words "Can you die for me?" and transforms into a Fallen Angel. Issei is brutally attacked and killed by Yuma. Issei wakes up the next morning, believing the events that occurred were all just a dream. Immediately afterwards, he notices Rias Gremory (a third-year student at his high school) naked in his room. Rias reveals her identity as a Devil to Issei and claims that she has reincarnated him as a Devil who will serve as an underling to her and the Gremory Devil Family.

Information source: Wikipedia.

Image credits: Google Images.

Hmm, Issei needs to be pushed in order for him to achieve results. As we all can see though, enraging him is the best way to get good results out of him (pretty common archetype for a main male character if you ask me). Love the fanservice in the anime. :D Hopefully I'll write a review for the anime after the first season has finished airing {and also after I have finished watching it (I know I state obvious things too often but I like it that way)}.

Either that or she's a tsundere.

By the way the anime is going Issei is probably going to end up with Rias and become the leader of the Gremory clan along with Rias (my thoughts on how it is going to end). I can be wrong though haha. This is just my guess on what is going to happen.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had seen a lot of this anime but never really knew it's name until recently. I have downloaded it seeing as I can't buy it and im looking forward to watching it. From what some people have told me about it, it's a great anime and is worth a watch. So I can't wait!