some feedback please!

Things like forums are kinda new for me, and i never wasted time on even thinking about something like a signature until i got to Kametsu...

So, what do you think about my frist signature ive ever made? I never did somethink like that before. Some feedback or any suggestions for improvements would be great! Edit time: 5 hours, cause i riped the render from the BRS movie

QjGEZ.gif

If this is your first signature, then congradulations, its pretty awesome. There isnt really anything that I can say is bad about it, well except for that it is a .gif Good contrast and text, but gif's never seem to loop nicely. Still, awesome work! You should make me a sig sometime :P I look forward to seeing more of your work

Dose nobody got any suggestions for improvements? My Photoshop skill are just average (i think that way... XD). I watched a tutorial about how to make a .gif and used my tiny knowledge about Photoshop from apprenticeship to make that signature. Usually, im makeing 3d renderings at work.

If this is your first signature, then congradulations, its pretty awesome. There isnt really anything that I can say is bad about it, well except for that it is a .gif Good contrast and text, but gif's never seem to loop nicely. Still, awesome work! You should make me a sig sometime :P I look forward to seeing more of your work

It truely is my first signature. Right now, im thinking about to make a signature for you, because your current one inspired me. Watch out for this thread soon, sir!

Love the signature, it makes my animated sigs look bad. Ive only made two so far and they took me forever!! Say what programs did you use to make yours??

I used Photoshop.

Dose nobody got any suggestions for improvements? My Photoshop skill are just average (i think that way... XD). I watched a tutorial about how to make a .gif and used my tiny knowledge about Photoshop from apprenticeship to make that signature. Usually, im makeing 3d renderings at work.

It truely is my first signature. Right now, im thinking about to make a signature for you, because your current one inspired me. Watch out for this thread soon, sir!

I used Photoshop.

Your text looks bad, I suggest you trying using some clipping mask for it. I guarantee it will look a lot better. Hope that helps.

I say that they are awesome skills. Really I cant see anything that is really wrong with the signature except that it is a gif, I prefer ones that dont move since a gif never seems to loops properly.

I just fixed that loop.

Your text looks bad, I suggest you trying using some clipping mask for it. I guarantee it will look a lot better. Hope that helps.

Im useing a clipping mask. That font sucks, i searched about 2 hours for a good one but couldnt find any... You know some that would fit?

Well, dose it realy fit?

yx4vC.gif

Hi there! I'm a graphic artist too, and i believe this is an amazing signature, especially if it is your first. As for the text... I like it the way it is. Maybe you could change the colour the same as the new text, that would help it blend in. I don't see any need for a different font, after all, it's your style.

Great work!

Hope to see more of your signatures around here sometime soon.

Hi there! I'm a graphic artist too, and i believe this is an amazing signature, especially if it is your first. As for the text... I like it the way it is. Maybe you could change the colour the same as the new text, that would help it blend in. I don't see any need for a different font, after all, it's your style.

Great work!

Hope to see more of your signatures around here sometime soon.

I changed that colour. Now which one should i choose?

Qpss3.gif

P5zex.gif

yx4vC.gif

Of those three, I like the first one best.

The only issue with it that really stands out to me--and this may very well have nothing to do with anything you did with it--is how dark the barrel is. I turned off Flux (as I invariably have to in order to see these things as properly as possible) and it still was difficult to see the details on it.

the eye animation looks out of place it's the only thing that bugs me, make the movement of the flame more subtle and clean.

that's the only problem i have with it apart from that i really like it, nice work ^^

oh and i like the 4 one best XD