What did you have for Dinner?

Shazi

Pizza, Pizza, and more Pizza.  Pizza Hut knows me real well.  I order from them all the time.  This time however they deliver a wrong pizza to me.  They got one right but the delivery guy got the other switched with another customer's.  So they had to bring me a new one, but now I have an extra pizza to give to Minkseru.  LOL

Edited by Dreamcastor Rei

When I was at DLI, I ate chicken wings and fries so much that the people at the counter would have a plate ready for me as soon as I got in line. The first time it happened I was like, "What. Is that for me? Is this employee making meaningful eye contact with me while holding a plate of food? I guess they are."

My dishes only come out okay because I only cook like four meals, haha. Also I season it with the blood of my enemies.

That's where the true flavour comes from. (*ΦωΦ*)

• Like 1

When I was at DLI, I ate chicken wings and fries so much that the people at the counter would have a plate ready for me as soon as I got in line. The first time it happened I was like, "What. Is that for me? Is this employee making meaningful eye contact with me while holding a plate of food? I guess they are."

My dishes only come out okay because I only cook like four meals, haha. Also I season it with the blood of my enemies.

That's where the true flavour comes from. (*ΦωΦ*)

Ha ha ha, so true. The blood really does bring out the flavor in the dish. I like to quote Khan "Revenge is a dish that is best served cold. It is very cold............ in SPACE."

Apollo definatley digging the Lucky Charms for dinner. Rei told me herself, break the chains of normalcy and do what makes you happy and cereal for dinner is surely awesome.

Chicken and chips is like that special unknown combination that is oh so delicious. Did you have ruffles? or maybe Dorritos?

Lol I love when you said languague barrier, makes it sound like I'm from Austakaztan or something. But yes over here we do not use da word FRIES unless its french fries, we call them chips... The sad part is, I've had to explain this to other people too and some just didnt understand.

I had biscuits and milk for dinner! It was meant to be just a snack but I ate too many and felt sick haha

• Like 1

LOL It's cool dawg, to be honest I forget sometimes that there's like 5 different versions of the English language. Still though righteous dinner now I just have to pull myself away from the junk food isle for dinner tonight (definitely not helping my Physical Fitness) and go for that darn chicken breast. Oh why does all the good stuff taste so nasty?

Edited by LTJG RIO

A lot of healthful foods taste delicious, but I suppose it depends what you're eating and what type of "healthful" you're going for.

I mostly go for chicken and fish, occasionally shrimp and turkey. Fruits are almost always tasty. I like most vegetables (lima beans are delicious). I think part of it may be the fact that I don't much like cheese or mushrooms, which seems to be slathered all over everything, especially in the case of cheese. So if my options are a cheeseburger or a salad, I'm going for the salad.

It does help to have those things cooked proper (no one likes mushy lima beans), and I've read that eating a lot of junk food can really mess with your palate so all you crave is more junk food. Once you get used to eating stuff that isn't as heavy on fat, salt, and/or sugar, it should be a little easier to eat more healthful options without thinking they taste like cardboard.

Good point, and your right about the fruit that at least always tastes good. I think I might be leaning on my metabolism to much. I can eat what I want and not gain weight. Yeah the chicken and fish are definitely for sure a good dish but, these cooks can't make food to save there life. I would never say that to them there only trying to do there job but, I'm so spoiled from the chow hall ugh!!! I'm stickin with you on this one Outlet I'm goin for the healthy stuff tonight wish me luck.