PS3 vs. Xbox

idl12

i'm a playstation fangirl. i have yet to see a reason why i should get an XBOX, all the games i would play on it are on the ps3, and also i am used to ps3 controls. it's been a long time since i used abxy instead of OXtrianglesquare

i get confused when i use my 3DS i've been playing playstation for so long XD

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I think that both have their ups and downs i think that the fact PS3 is free to play online and has never changed that policy that's great. on the other hand it misses out on some of the great titles such as Halo, gears of war, etc.... It doesn't seem to over heat as frequently as a Xbox, But it quite a bit more to buy than an Xbox.

Xbox overheats in my opinion more than a PS3,doesn't last as long and changes a ridiculous amount to play online and the Microsoft points system isn't exactly fare.

It also misses out on titles such as uncharted, kill zone, etc... however it is cheaper that a PS3 it doe's have a slightly better online play (what you expect for paying money).

So, all through the far reaches of the interwebs I've been hearing arguments, mostly between 10 - 14 year olds about which console is better, as you can imagine, most of these make no sense and look as if it was typed by retarded neanderthols. The purpose of this thread is to ask anyone who is knowledgeable(or at least thinks they are?) of the various hardware differences between a PS3 and Xbox360 to give an explanation of each console, i.e advantages/disadvantages, overall hardware power, things like that. This isn't so much because I'm wondering which console is better, rather I'd just like to know the difference and if possible the limitations of each of them. And please no posts like"PS3 is better [/thread]" cuz I will spam your inbox with russian hermaphrodites.

"neanderthols".........really? You've singlehandedly invalidated your own argument in your first post.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...