Rocket Ship To The Moon (Contains Cursing)

Zanco

As I sit behind the old maple tree in the abandoned park, I wonder "What am I doing?" and "Why am I here?". The funny thing is I never can develop a fucking answer or even a god damn excuse prior to me being here. My fingers are burnt, sore, and I'm on my way to the moon by this point. I'm not too sure this is where I want to be, but I am.

Laughing, giggling, jittery and a sense of freedom I think my Rocket Ship know where to go,

and so I sit and enjoy the view. At this point I'm not caring at all about any thing, cause I'm on my way to the mother fucking moon baby. This is where every want's to go but many fear to fret the path I travel. My Rocket Ship is running low on fuel so I breath into the energy source giving us both enough energy to make it to the moon. There it is... The moon. Bursting with joy I leave my Rocket Ship and swim through the stars to reach my destination.

I can feel it... the gravity of the moon pulling me towards it. I think in my head, "Major Taunt to Ground Control... I've made it.". I flow closer and closer feeling the natural heat of the moon breeze against my skin. I blink... I'm glad I blinked. Next thing I notice is water all around me, and the moon turned in to my truck. There's a light tug on my leg and I'm flowing further away from "the moon". Then blackness. Nothing. Broken nothing of blackness. Now I wake. Eyes in a daze, I feel warmth all around me. I think to myself, "Where am I?" and "Why am I here?". Finally I build up enough strength to say; "Am I dead?". A light, gentle, soothing, life filling voice speaks to me, but I can't make words out of it. I feel the daze downing upon me as my consciousness fades.

I finally wake up. I'm in a white bed and there's flowers and presents around me. Immediately I know I'm in a hospital, but why? "I can't remember any thing before the... the Maple tree...". Suddenly I remember what I was doing, but not what happened after that. I ease to the upper area of the bed. I dazzlingly glare around the room and notice it's a hospital room. There's a button on a string that reads "Emergency", with out hesitation I press the button and wait. A fairly young middle age man in a white lab coat walks into the room and says the last friendly word's I'll every hear; "You almost overdosed on acid and heroine. You drove your 2002 Dodge Ram into Tampa Bay and you where saved by a couple of passing by sails men. I'm sorry I'm going to have to be the one to tell you this but you're going to jail for the murder of your wife and child. They where in the truck with you. You killed them... The police will be here to transfer you to Florida State Prison in a few hours. Make most of the time you have left." The doctor leaves the room and I try to fall asleep to escape from this nightmare that will never fucking end.

This is meant as a PSA against drugs. Shit like this can and will happen to you. So don't be stupid because there are safe ways of getting high, and legally. Dope is for dopes buddy.

Edited by Emotional Outlet