Insult Game

Slayer

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta love the avatar ya cocknosed heap of shit. and your sig got it right, you TOOL. Stop fucking around trying to diss everyone else so much, take a break once and a while and have a bath. ya dirty greased up piece of big apple scum. lemme guess cocknose? you just like every other yank? a bunch of stupid fucks being dictated by the king of the stupid fucks?

lemme guess? you're better than that right? yeah sure whatever, you're pathetic. now turn around and go see your mother, crawl right back up that bucket sized cootch of hers because you ain't fit to be walking around with the rest of us.

(hey this is pretty fun. makes me want to do rap battles again, riku will remember those)

Vivi you GOSTS to get your hormones down

Bet ya stuck'em up while Kyo busted yo ass without a sound

And what's with the rape jokes, you ass crack?

I sense some skeletons in ya closet

Probably all raped by Kyo's husband the NecrophiliAC

Grow up some inches, you can't reach the standards yet

You tryin to stick up a finger at me, here, I'll give you a set *throws the finger on each hand at the same time as Kyo does the same*

You got some issues woman, GOD, seriously

You fangirl over a bunch of pixels, you probably never seen a....well...probably

Now go home, go cry yaself to sleep, here, take some cleanex

And calm them hormones don't worry, it'll come ya time for sex.

gimme a break. what kind of insult is that? wheres the imagination you retarded piece of shit. this is big boy territory get the fuck outta here kid. go take a walk like what yo momma tells you to do when she dont wanna get caught gettin fucked by me. the headboards be bangin' like a motherfucker......ooh.....motherfucker.......i guess that'd be me then.

Vivi...Oh Vivi....deep down inside, I am your new God, ain't I? You love me, y'know it. Haha it's hard not to. *winks at you*

Even so...*assumes emo position* Stupidity brings us appart...Mainly yours.

Oh Vivi...Will you ever Un-stupify yourself? When you do. Please give me a call.

*looks over at Luneth*

Oh, PFAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...