New?

tails509

Well, literally, I've been re-visiting this site for quite some time now, I must admit. But now I feel I should really make an account. =D

So here I am? My name is tails509, I'm strictly a Final Fantasy gamer, with the firm belief that Final Fantasy 9 was the best and 8 the worst =/

Guess thats all I have to say? Hope to get along and get some enjoyment from here ^_^

woot! im the only one (besides koby :P) not to leave fm from joining. haha

yeah, welll welcome tails! and im glad you're an FF9 fanboy. lol, i love ff9 .. don't know why people don't =/

well you know the whole drill :P

i ain't gonna waste your time to make you read it ......

shark bait oo har har!

woot! im the only one (besides koby :P) not to leave fm from joining. haha

yeah, welll welcome tails! and im glad you're an FF9 fanboy. lol, i love ff9 .. don't know why people don't =/

well you know the whole drill :P

i ain't gonna waste your time to make you read it ......

shark bait oo har har!

Hey I never left!!!!! I stayed with this bastard through it all!!!!

Anyway, welcome Heads.

tails509.. that name is so familiar.. Don't you run some Tales of... site or something?

Anyhow nice of you to join, welcome to the forum!

Well, I'm not so sure about the name but I do get around creating sites X_X It's sort of an addiction? >-< Finally got paid hosting so I have to stick with one from now on =0

-------

I admit X-2 didn't tickle my fancy, but VIII was bad in my personal opinion because of the extremely dull features.

• Draw System
  • GF System
  • Ending Battles
  • Overal Storyline

I'd rate that worse than X-2, which in all fairness, had at least 'some' good qualities.

*sigh*

• 2 weeks later...