Walt Disney old classics vs new Movies

bleachzzz

• 1 month later...

I don't know if I like the newer ones or the classics better! My favorite Disney movie is probably Wall-E. But I also love The Great Mouse Detective, Toy Story, Robin Hood (with the animals, haha), The Love Bug, Up, Finding Nemo, and The Rescuers: Down Under to name a few. Plus, there's the ones I grew up with: Mulan, The Lion King, Fantasia, The Little Mermaid...

Personally, I think most Disney movies are great. There are probably a couple bad eggs in there, but overall, the collection is fantastic.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I like the new and old movies... my main issue with the modern Disney films is that they don't feel like Disney movies at all, they feel like Pixar movies. They have a high emphasis on wacky comedy, pop-culture references, and of course the sort of 3D animation which Pixar essentially invented. I'd really have preferred that the Walt Disney Animation Studios maintain a hand-draw aesthetic while leaving the 3D stuff to Pixar... There's a severe lack of traditionally styled animated films this decade.