Get To Know You Game

Mtld5

The first thing I'd do is, I'd treat her like a princess for the entire day, buy her whatever she wants, do whatever she wants to do, go have a nice dinner at a place she likes, etc. I'd pop the question when we get home, I'd first do a bit of casual sweet talking, then build it up by saying that she's a beautiful, delicate flower, the best thing in my life, I'd do anything for her, and I couldn't see myself without her, she completes me. Then pull out the ring and say,

"Do you think these pants make my ass look big?" "Will you marry me?"

Ideally, she'll say yes and I enjoy a night of kissing and cuddling. ^^

Do you have phobias of any sort?

Edited by Arian

Yes, I'm claustrophobic

Are you planning a Holiday destination this December?

The first thing I'd do is, I'd treat her like a princess for the entire day, buy her whatever she wants, do whatever she wants to do, go have a nice dinner at a place she likes, etc. I'd pop the question when we get home, I'd first do a bit of casual sweet talking, then build it up by saying that she's a beautiful, delicate flower, the best thing in my life, I'd do anything for her, and I couldn't see myself without her, she completes me. Then pull out the ring and say,

"Do you think these pants make my ass look big?" "Will you marry me?"

Ideally, she'll say yes and I enjoy a night of kissing and cuddling. ^^

Basically, you're gonna suck up to her.

I'd want my girl to be shy but not a pushover. She also needs to be an out going person who's willing to do fun things.

She also has to know how to cook because I also suck at that. She must also worry about me more than anybody else.

She must be very beautiful, has long soft silky hair, is a bit shorter than me, must have a nice name, must have perfect sized breast's and she must have a cute but not annoying voice.

What is your ideal world?

Landscapes, buildings, funny things, etc.

What's your favorite dish?

Basically, you're gonna suck up to her.

No, you're right. That would make me a pussy, actually making her feel special for a very special day and occasion? Pfft. 

Okay, how about this? I wake up, piss in the closet, approach my wife who I made sleep on the floor since I drank too much the night before, and I kick her to wake her up. We eat breakfast at some low quality diner, she orders her meal but I eat it since I'm so hungry and she's getting fat anyway, even though she weighs 80 pounds. I then take her to the whore house where she watches me have my way with 2 or 3 prostitutes. As I climax, I look over and see her silently weep. When we get home, I notice she's just sitting there. I say, "What are you waiting for? Get out." She's still silent "I said get out, bitch!!" I open her door, pull her by the arm, and throw her in our trailer. I kick her in the legs a few times, then slap her around a bit. I then take out the dirt filled ring I found on the ground the other day. "Listen, you cunt," I demand, "we gonna get married so I can get some free health care! Ya got that!?"She quietly says, "I- I can't." "DID YOU JUST SAY NO TO ME!!?" I scream. I punch her in the jaw and three of her teeth fall out. Then she hollers, "Okay! I'll do it, just don't hurt me anymore, please!" I put my belt down and say, "That's a good girl, now get in the bedroom and do your fuckin' job!" She sucks me off while I violently pull her hair while screaming the names of her sister and mother.

Is that better, LimitLess?

Edited by Arian