Get To Know You Game

Mtld5

I'll reluctantly say I have quite a few, but my longest running one has been Anzu Mazaki from Yu-Gi-Oh! Just everything about her is appealing. ^^

Anzu_Mazaki_Wallpaper_by_Wallpaperz_4_U.

Bonus - Lately, I've grown a small crush on Bell Hydra from Blood Lad. I'm not 100% sure why, but she's so cool and huggable. ^^

667648-blood_lad___04___large_07.jpg

kbd1afC.jpg

hydra-bell-blood-lad-001.jpg

Would you rather be a carpenter or a roofer?

Edited by Arian

How about these Anzu photo's from the art book?

2013-03-30-568400.jpeg2uemhdg.jpg

0_0 Why does the artbook look so weird?

The sketches from the Manga Volumes, however...

Anzu_welcomes_Yugi_and_Jonouchi_to_BW.pn

e3TluUZ.jpg

20100722155504!YGO-045_Bikini_Anzu.jpg

I loved those as a kid. XD

yami_wink.jpg

Skiing, more secure and I personally get more enjoyment out of it.

Are you the type to participate in survey/research questionnaires?

Edited by Arian

Peoples art style change over time with every artist, nothing ever stays the same, now he has also been getting his recent art in museum exibits.

It is art, and same with music, not everyone will like when an artist moves into a new style.

This is his most recent painting that was at a water exibit

tumblr_n972svAwGp1tfuywno1_500.jpg

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

Well in the same way I'm not a fan of Akira Toriyama's most recent writings, I don't have to like the fact that Takahashi has changed his ways as well.

It is art, and same with music, not everyone will like when an artist moves into a new style.

Exactly my point. But let me add that the old stuff is like a childhood friend dying - it is a downer.

[Answer not available]

Amazon or ebay?

Edited by Arian

I don't know the difference in the different types of hip hop, but I like some, but not all artist.

Do you prefer moody or upbeat songs, or both?

Exactly my point. But let me add that the old stuff is like a childhood friend dying - it is a downer.

[Answer not available]

Amazon or ebay?

I wouldn't call it dying, I would call it getting older as time passes, just like you do, the series gets older and evolves just as you do, instead of standing still in time and never changing.

Some may grow up and folow the same path as you do as you age, others may eventualy drift apart.

Though that's just me, others may think differently.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma
  • Like 1

Upbeat more, but I love both?.

Do you think Stephen Colbert will do a good job as David Letterman's successor?

I don't know the difference in the different types of hip hop, but I like some, but not all artist.

Do you prefer moody or upbeat songs, or both?

[Answer not available]

Amazon or ebay?

I wouldn't call it dying, I would call it getting older as time passes, just like you do, the series gets older and evolves just as you do, instead of standing still in time and never changing.
Some may grow up and follow the same path as you do as you age, others may eventually drift apart.
Though that's just me, others may think differently.

And that's good that we can express our different views. I do love how we can simply disagree rather than rip each other's heads off like most people. I have nothing but respect for you. :)

I meant 'dying' as in, the Yu-Gi-Oh! that I grew up on, that I identified with was gone and would never be seen again, similar to a death.

And Takahashi's original art was not something I glossed over. I sometimes just liked to look at the art, it was such eye-candy for me. I won't even go into the change of writing. If it had changed slightly like Dragon Ball, I wouldn't have said anything, but it doesn't even look like it was made on the same planet, so it's mostly shock if anything else. It's just not for me, and it's a bummer because I lost a friend, no matter how you look at it.

Edited by Arian
  • Like 1

Yeah, I have been to sites were flame wars after flame wars happen just because you said something they don't like, that dissagrees with that persons view, some even literaly say that if you don't agree with me your wrong, for things that depend on opinion alone.

You could always give a new friend a chance, you don't have to though if you don't want to.

Yes I do, he is funny, though I could be wrong on this, but aren't they around the same age, usualy you get someone younger then you to take your place?

Do you like Funk music?