Superheros

lemmingllama

If you were a superhero, which one would you be and why?

Personally I would love to be Green Lantern or Xavier from the X Men. Green Lantern is awesome since his powers are based on intellect and creativity, which I have both of in spades. Only downside would be that I could be defeated by a HP pencil... And Xavier would be awesome since I would be highly intelligent and psychic.

Lol a good thread lemming, because you know good always wins over evil so join the good side on Good Vs Evil thread. Anyways I would be Iron Man, since you could sell that tech for heaps of money xD

Lol cleverly done, good side will win.

And damn you stole my favourite hero. Yeah mine would be Iron man, reasons?

Well here goes:

• He can fly
  • Has crazy amount of weapons
  • Can travel faster than the speed of sound
  • Is small enough to be able to access almost anywhere while having the equivalent of a tank on him =)
  • Has those amazing pulse cannons on his palms
  • His power source could keep him alive for 50 generations
  • The suit looks awesome!

i like this thread...:P

me, i'd either be Iron Man like the other two on here, cause of his money, womanising demeanour and his fricking kickass suit (obviously!). If not iron man, i would probably be the human torch, or silver surfer. Both have pretty cool powers (silver surfer especially, travel the galaxy, the power cosmic...epocity ensues) and both are kinda anti authority figures. Also, who wouldn't want to be able to set themselves on fire! ^-^

btw lemming, spelling mistake. Psychic is the word, not phychic...lol

i like this thread...:P

me, i'd either be Iron Man like the other two on here, cause of his money, womanising demeanour and his fricking kickass suit (obviously!). If not iron man, i would probably be the human torch, or silver surfer. Both have pretty cool powers (silver surfer especially, travel the galaxy, the power cosmic...epocity ensues) and both are kinda anti authority figures. Also, who wouldn't want to be able to set themselves on fire! ^-^

Your other two options were going to be my second and third options, because they can fly. But the fact that the silver can travel the galaxy and has cosmic powers I forgot about, they would be awesome to have =).

Green Lantern's powers are based on Will. To be honest, Green lantern would basically get the same effect of what he does if he wasn't as creative as he was, imagination helps with a Green Lantern but isn't the biggest driving point behind his powers. (Sorry, I'm a nitpicker!)

But anyways, If I was a superhero I'd pick The Flash. Fast thing in existence, and if he transfer that speed into an attack he could use a punch that rivals that of superman. Plus Barry Allen is the greatest Hero ever.