• Fallout Series
    • The Elder Scrolls Series
    • I like them both equally
    • I don't like either of them

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit of a biased thread considering the circumstances....but no matter.

I like both series', both are brilliant and immersive (new vegas and morrowind being lead in that imo) and both series' have some epic gameplay, and fun stories. So I ain't going to make a descision.

Fallout 3 is about rebuilding idl, the Project is probably the best rebuilding project out of all the games, as clean water is essential.

bit of a biased thread considering the circumstances....but no matter.

I like both series', both are brilliant and immersive (new vegas and morrowind being lead in that imo) and both series' have some epic gameplay, and fun stories. So I ain't going to make a descision.

Fallout 3 is about rebuilding idl, the Project is probably the best rebuilding project out of all the games, as clean water is essential.

What do you mean by "biased considering the circumstances"?

For me it is The Elder Scrolls.. Might be because I've never played Fallout, but that's because I am not really into the post apocalypse type stuff. I prefer to be the one who CAUSES the apocalypse! Muahahahahahaha!

And in regard to an earlier post in this thread, if it hasn't been said already..

The very first game in the Fable series came out ten years AFTER the first Elder Scrolls game, 2 years after the third... So if either is a ripoff of the other (Which I don't think they are, there is a very distinctive feel to both games) It would be Fable that is a ripoff of TES. ^_^

For me it is The Elder Scrolls.. Might be because I've never played Fallout, but that's because I am not really into the post apocalypse type stuff. I prefer to be the one who CAUSES the apocalypse! Muahahahahahaha!

And in regard to an earlier post in this thread, if it hasn't been said already..

The very first game in the Fable series came out ten years AFTER the first Elder Scrolls game, 2 years after the third... So if either is a ripoff of the other (Which I don't think they are, there is a very distinctive feel to both games) It would be Fable that is a ripoff of TES. ^_^

Whoa scary!

And yes it has already been said that TES came before Fable (by me no less :)) but it is great that you picked up on that too!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

hmm, well, the ones I have the most experience with are Fallout 3 and TES: Skyrim, lately I've been playing Fallout 3 again and it's hard to compare them really imo, both I have modded like crazy :lol: I can say I like Skyrim's story more but I've been getting more into FPSs lately and have been staying away from Skyrim so I'm a bit biased :P but I believe I would still pick Skyrim as my favorite

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...