• Fallout Series
    • The Elder Scrolls Series
    • I like them both equally
    • I don't like either of them

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fallout is an alright rpg game with it all being in a wast land but i reckon the latest fallout ( fallout new vagas) was a bit of a let down to me thats my opinon. elder scrolls is an epic rpg game though from pulling back from oblivion skyrim is bloody awesome, i am a nord ( which arent that good just randomly picked) werewolf that takes down anyone in my way. " I was an advanturer like you once, then I took an arrow to the knee"

fallout is an alright rpg game with it all being in a wast land but i reckon the latest fallout ( fallout new vagas) was a bit of a let down to me thats my opinon. elder scrolls is an epic rpg game though from pulling back from oblivion skyrim is bloody awesome, i am a nord ( which arent that good just randomly picked) werewolf that takes down anyone in my way. " I was an advanturer like you once, then I took an arrow to the knee"

Fallout 1/2/tactics was great!! turn based was fun for a change. critical hits and turn enemies to blood puddle... Fallout 3 was nice every place i found seems to link to something big... not all though... Vegas was a tad disappointed places i went to dun seems to link.... maybe there is some links.... hope to see Fallout Europe side.... Remember the android from rivet city? Those scientist from Europe right.... so there the tech is still there wat happened there after a nuclear war.... Fallout DLC is really well bad!!! and short... maybe 40 percent ok and 60% bad.

Oblivion is different beast.... this game makes me talk to everyone i see... never know what you gonna get.... Skyrim not tried....

My first post!! hahaha

I must post again to defend the pride of the Elder Scrolls. One word that will put all your arguments to shame. Mods. You can mod the Elder Scrolls into whatever kind of game you want. Morrowind has the most mods for one game ever. So maybe Fallout is better just by itself, but with mods then Elder Scrolls destroys the whole Fallout series
Well, I'm not a PC gamer, but I did play the first 2 Fallouts, just to get more of an understanding of New Vegas, but I didn't play Tactics, since it's not really canon, though I've played The Elder Scrolls, I just don't think it transfers well to consoles, so please provide a valid argument for console only players out there.

hope to see Fallout Europe side.... Remember the android from rivet city? Those scientist from Europe right.... so there the tech is still there what happened there after a nuclear war....
Actually Harkness, Dr. Zimmer & Artimage are from the Commonwealth which is located in Massachusetts which is located in the New England Section of the U.S.

Source: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Commonwealth

I love Fallout New Vegas 'cuz every moment you get something big and story progress better than The Elder Scrolls in my opinion.

One of the main reasons why I like Fallout more than Elders Scrolls is the apocalypse theme where you are in a world where surviving is

the primaly thing and you encounter lot mysteries and even paranormal activities such as aliens and their technology.

My taste is weird.

I love New Vegas to pieces but didn't get along with Fallout 3 :(

The metros were soul crushing at times.

I enjoy Elder Scrolls a lot more.

Oblivion is one of my favourite games of all time :)

I agree, I didn't like fallout 3 that much, it turned the brotherhood of steel into superheroes"Steel be with you" anyone? and the super mutants into unintelligent ogre like beings, The dialogue especially coming to the end of the main story where you can convince president Eden to do a certain something to himself, made my brain shrivel up into a pile of corn. it seems they tried to rip off some of the best parts of fallout 2 and they failed epicly.

New vegas stuck with the atmosphere and story of the original games and Obsidian did a much better job when it came to dialogue and characters as well as story, it pretty much did everything that fallout 3 promised to do /rant.

fallout 3 was rather lack-lustre I found. The weapon repair system was terrible. The scenery was unchanging. And everyone was fucking miserable, I c'mon its not the end of the world!

Skyrim has so far proven to be brilliant in almost every aspect, and I have it for the 360 so no mods for me.

What excited me most about Skyrim was imagining what they'll do for the next elder scrolls game, with a more powerful console (as almost all games these days are sold with the pc as an after-thought).

However, if I hear one more reference to an "arrow in the knee" I will be severely pissed off. THE JOKE IS DEAD.