Why do people like Sasuke so much ?

Swed420

• 2 weeks later...

I like Sasuke because he's an interesting character. And for some reason, after all the mistakes he's done, there's just something about him that makes me want to defend him. I don't like him because of his looks, I like him because... I don't really know, there's a quality he has that some how keeps me on his side.

Don't get me wrong, he HAS done things that I've hated, like leaving the show for at least 100 episodes thus making the show a bit less entertaining for me, but I digress.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I believe it's because he is like an anti-hero (everybody loves them) kind of style, a badass when the circumstances are needed, he has a depressing and wretched past so he wants to get his revenge, he is genuine in fighting talent. Those are some of the reasons fans like him. Personally, I'm more of a Naruto fan than Sasuke :P

because he is the opposite of naruto.

Sasuke isn't a jealous, crying, complaining, nagging, annoying, helpless, little bitch like naruto.

And also sasuke knows when to own business and stay out of shit that doesn't concern him.

The entire rivalry between sasuke and naruto is one sided, sasuke doesn't care about naruto but from the beginning of the show naruto's jealousy is never ending e.g. when naruto was worried about him when he thought gaara was going to kill sasuke then became filled filled with dark jealousy because he realized sasuke was stronger than he ever imagined.

Also all naruto has is different rasengans and shadow clones talk about boring... unlike sasuke who has a variety of different moves and jutsu.

:)