Why do people like Sasuke so much ?

Swed420

I don't really like Sasuke all that much (I'll never forgive him for killing Itachi! ...jk :P), I actually prefer Naruto. I always had a sense of sympathy for Naruto, I couldn't really say the same for Sasuke for some reason or another, possibly just for the reason that he just became very cold-hearted--which is why I just feel inclined to actually want Naruto to win any time he gets into a fight, especially with Sasuke.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a lot of reasons out there to hate or like sasuke, but I like sasuke as a character and as a source for plot development. Which is key in Naruto and I love that it has been there fairly silently in the background for so long. The dynamic between naruto and sasuke has been a big part of making the show what it is today. But personally I would act/support itachi’s actions in that situation. Sasuke is emotionally younger then naruto.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They like sasuke because his experiences relate to real life. People have gone through ups and downs, through struggle and pain. Experiences like that may have lead to anger etc. People like him because almost everyone has been through something like this which leads to a strange bond with sasuke.

• 1 month later...

In my personal opinion, i neither think hes cool or have any hatred against him, rather I think him of as a character who Naruto has a responsibility to save. I started to like Itachi more when Tobi discussed to Sasuke about Itachi and his black past. Put any anime character like Sasuke in that position and they would be wanting to seek revenge unlike Naruto. And thus he seeks more power to destroy anyone whose in his way of his goal. I like Itachi more because he talks much less than Sasuke but he has more power and shows his words in action.