Which fusion from DBZ was most powerful?

shyguysteve

I can only think of Gogeta and Vageto off the top of my head, but the DBZ games showed us some interesting ones.

what do you think was the stronger fusion?

Edit: Which fusion of their normal form were stronger?

This includes Buu's absorptions and Omega Shenron and the Android fusions.

So Uub fused with fat buu is a fusion. Android 13 - and maybe Super 17 I can't remember how they twisted him.

and whatever fusions the games featured, like Gocule, Hercule and Goku, and freeza absorbed by Buu.

There is Gotenks, Gogeta, and Vegeto. Vegeto was made by the earrings and not the dance and was an eternal fusion, not just 30 minutes. Vegeto was more powerful than Gotenks at SSJ3, yet Vegeto only powered up to Super Saiyan 2.

In GT, Goku and Vegeta fuse via the dance to become Gogeta. Gogeta could go all the way to Super Saiyan 4 and was stronger than either Vegeta or Goku when they were Super Saiyan 4 so I'd say Gogeta was the strongest character in the franchise.

There is Gotenks, Gogeta, and Vegeto. Vegeto was made by the earrings and not the dance and was an eternal fusion, not just 30 minutes. Vegeto was more powerful than Gotenks at SSJ3, yet Vegeto only powered up to Super Saiyan 2.

In GT, Goku and Vegeta fuse via the dance to become Gogeta. Gogeta could go all the way to Super Saiyan 4 and was stronger than either Vegeta or Goku when they were Super Saiyan 4 so I'd say Gogeta was the strongest character in the franchise.

Ah, you answered before I changed the direction of the question.

I was gonna change it to... which fusion by normal forms were stronger.

Vageto seemed to be the stronger one in his regular form, but Gogeta could be too, though he was featured as a movie char and didn't get much face time.

Edit: Because anyone one fusion from DBZ will never be stronger then SSJ4 Gogeta which is until proven wrong the strongest character from DBZ-DBGT

I'd say this should be kept to the anime. If you want to discuss make-believe fusions or fusions that only exist in a game then this should be in the Gaming Realm. It's hard to judge game characters though as the characters strength isn't really there. For example in the game Krillin could be used to beat Super Saiyan 4 Goku.

I'd say this should be kept to the anime. If you want to discuss make-believe fusions or fusions that only exist in a game then this should be in the Gaming Realm. It's hard to judge game characters though as the characters strength isn't really there. For example in the game Krillin could be used to beat Super Saiyan 4 Goku.

suppose so, though I'm not going for comparison of strength based on the games, but the assumed strength of the games fusion characters. that could be treated as a filler character similar to Broly or the first appearance of Gogeta.

Its completely vague I know, but thats the fun of making a choice.

The list of fusion characters form the anime isn't very long. and the strongest fusion is obvious, so I had to change the question to vary it up.

Edit: so like the strength of vageto before powering up compared to android 13's normal debut I'm still certain without powering up vageto is highly stronger and set the bar for fusion characters in DBZ.

• 4 weeks later...