What do you play?

Krausser

Hi! guys, I found this New MMORPG DNA called "DRAGONA ONLINE" I can say that I am currently playing this game however in Philippines Server, I also tried the Korean Server, though i can’t understand korean i move to Philippines server just for their English Version. What I can say about this game is that it’s pretty awesome. It has one of a kind duel and battle systems that fits all players, alot of group quest, especially the transformation which is really amazing. There are 4 races in the game and 8 characters to choose from, however its gender lock. Anyway, the gameplay is one of a kind.

My friends and I are currently waiting for the International Server of this game and its coming this December. I have here their teaser site http://playdragona.com/ and fanpage http://on.fb.me/dragonaglobalfb for more info. I’m super excited 1 more month to go til CBT can’t get my eyes of this game :happy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
NOWADAYS I'M PLAYING STRONG HOLD 2 YOU SEE I'M THE BIGGEST FAN OF STRONG HOLD AND STRATEGY GAMES. I PASSED STRONG HOLD, STRONG HOLD CRUSADER, WARCRAFT III: THE FROZEN THRONE, AGE OF MYTHOLOGY WITH TITANS.

I'm with you there, I used to play age of mythology with my friends all the time. Nowadays though it's starcraft 2 or dawn of war 2. The mods for starcraft 2 can become terribly addicting...

im a huge gamer but currently playing nothing and waiting for D3..

used to play WoW but that's so dull now. Tried Rift for a few months and really wanted to switch to it, but that game was irritating, lacked polish and just wasnt better than wow sadly.

played SC2 alot when it came out and was a plat zerg in season 1, but then lost the connection for a while and lost interest. occasionally play the odd tower defence thats about it. Will prob pick up Heart of the Swarm like a good little blizzardfanboy...

my champion game of all time was X-COM - Terror from the deep! i spent so much time playing that it was crazy. They just don't make them like it any more.