Fictional Rap Battles by steve

shyguysteve

Okay I get bored and start rapping in my head, then I'll give the words to characters and then it turns into a rap battle in my mind. I'll be making a few and editing them since I type them down as much as I can remember; but a lot of the words get lost in the flow.

Description: Fictional Rap battles are new to me, since I've started, just Raps between two fictional characters.

I would have made several individual threads with voting options, but people can just say who they think was better.

Edward vs Dracula: 1st project

Dracula: Velcome to your nightmare, cause I'm the king of fear, if you wanna battle me, then prepare to disappear...

Edward: Your accent is horrible just like your acting, you've died in so many movies, even Bela Lugosi is laughing. You call yourself a king, but you sound like a tool, I'm the best vampire actor I even went to a wizards schools.

Dracula: I heard it from my buddy, you wont speak his name, its Lord Voldemort, and he put you in a grave. If my acting is bad, then lemme recap yours... you have bedazzled skin and chase stanky whores...

Edward: Voldemort is dead and soon you will be too, I'll stab you full stakes and treat you like a jew, I'm the hottest vampire around and sparkle like the sun, your reign as king is setting, cause I'm Breaking Dawn.

Dracula: Stab me all you want, it wont keep me down, I'm the king of vampires sonny, and you'll never claim my crown. I've fought the Wolf-man and Frankenstein, I've met with doctor Jeckle and mister Hyde, even the Mummy couldn't believe that I'm still alive!! Call them if you want and Hellsing too, I'll keep coming back son just like the dawn will set on you.

Edward: ....

NOTE: Working on Rap battles between...

(Goku/Superman) (Jacob/Wolfman) (Harry Potter/Merlin)

Also if anyone else has made up a few rap battles of their own it would be cool if you post it here, thanks!

EDIT: I will also be collecting other Fictional Rap battles other people make and post them here.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

Okay guys, this is not one of my creations. This is something I found posted to a youtube video and it was super dope I had to collect it here. I'd give a shout to the person but I don't know their name.

RoboCop VS Terminator

RoboCop vs Terminator ROUND 2.0

RoboCop: I Protect the Innocent. I Uphold the Law.

You Won't be Able to Rap, After I Break Your Jaw!

I Serve the Public Trust. Those are My Prime Directives.

You Failed to Do Yours! Looks Like You're Defective!

Terminator: I've been Destroyed 3 Times, but I Keep Coming Back!

You Pretend To be Righteous, but I won't Fall for Your Act!

I've seen you Take Revenge, You're No Better Than Me!

After I'm Done with You, You'll Need a New Warranty!

Edit: This is all build up for my grand master piece... (Jesus VS Buddha)

Ey since I don't believe in non of them I got no problem just be sure to say no religous people to view this or things will get ugly even if it's a joke.

Okay guys, this is not on of my creations. This is something I found posted to a youtube video and it was super dope I had to collect it here.

RoboCop vs Terminator ROUND 2.0

RoboCop: I Protect the Innocent. I Uphold the Law.

You Won't be Able to Rap, After I Break Your Jaw!

I Serve the Public Trust. Those are My Prime Directives.

You Failed to Do Yours! Looks Like You're Defective!

Terminator: I've been Destroyed 3 Times, but I Keep Coming Back!

You Pretend To be Righteous, but I won't Fall for Your Act!

I've seen you Take Revenge, You're No Better Than Me!

After I'm Done with You, You'll Need a New Warranty!

Now that is what I call some dope rhymes, it seems your really interested in this rapping stuff.

Merlin VS Harry: project 2 (Preview) I'm not finished with it but eh.

Merlin: I'am Merlin! the magical master of space and time, you couldn't comprehend me not, even my raps and ryhms,

I've beaten armys of demons, while you sit cryin and screamin,

Even Dumbledore couldn't understand what magic I'm keepin.

So watch out for me you little wizardly noob, with your wands and broom sticks and hermione too, My staff is as big as Shaq, and its cummin on you!

Harry: Yes your surley old, as a 'master' you have been forgotten, read up on my biography and learn how I be jockin,

I have mad magic skills that couldn't be followed, if you don't believe me? then rent Deathly Hollows,

I killed the dark lord, and all of his crew, I'm not stoppin there, no way uh-ah not until I'am feared too, I'll start magic massacre and your only the beginning.

Now is the time to beg me forgiving.

Goku VS Superman: project 3 (Preview)

Superman: I'm the last son of kripton and Earths man of steel, If you think I'm just in comic books, well so sorry I'm real, I'm faster the flash and stronger then Hulk, I even have heat vision and can see through solid walls, I'm standing large in America while your only a fraction in Japan, If you battle with me, I'll show you why I'm called a man.

Goku: I'm the one 'Son Goku' Earths greatest champion, and with your x-ray vision you know what I'm packin. You shoot lasers from your eyes, but I break planets with my hands, I'm the strongest saiyan ever, outside of gods little plans. Your powers are nothing when compared to me, you get weak knees around green rocks, while I crush them with ease.

I might change both, if I can make more words ryhm with each characters descriptive "life".

Its super hard, but its fun !

• 2 weeks later...
this is an awesome idea! i write rap lyrics too sometimes, so i'll be posting here soon :P

must say, i think your first battle is still the best one

awesome start whenever, maybe some of your ideas will spark more of mine.

getting the rhymes to follow a characters life or design is crazy hard.

edward and dracula was easy, super man, goku and merlin are difficult, but I'll redo their battles.