Bleach vs Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X)

joshyruto

Rurouni Kenshin, no doubt about it. The OVA entitled Trust and Betrayal is one of the best pieces of anime to have ever been created.

Bleach on the other hand is full of bad story telling with endless supply of plot holes to cover plot holes to cover plot holes and filler galore.

Rurouni Kenshin, no doubt about it. The OVA entitled Trust and Betrayal is one of the best pieces of anime to have ever been created.

Bleach on the other hand is full of bad story telling with endless supply of plot holes to cover plot holes to cover plot holes and filler galore.

I completely agree with Koby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can a breath defeat a Hurricane? Then how can bleach stand against Kenshin? Kenshin has a well developed characters who all have good motives for their actions, very good villians who also has good motives for their actions, very good romance, very good action scenes, not a large amount of fillers ( and yet still its fillers were quite enjoyable ) and the list goes on and on. Bleach on the other hand has good stuff like...............thinking+web+pic.jpg

uh thats about it. LOL

Kenshin has not a large amount of fillers

Are you kidding? The series had 3 seasons (95 episodes), and the entire last season (30+ episodes) was completely filler. Not counting the rest of the smaller fillers throughout the series. On a ratio of fillers to canon episodes Bleach and Kenshin aren't too far apart.

Hey, I love kenshin. Trust and betrayal is one of the best works ever. But I fully enjoy bleach too. Don't understand all the Bleach hating, unless its because you have to wait a week for a new one, get filler, and get mad... Then, you just need a break. ^^

Most of the Bleach hate comes from the shitty storytelling, stolen ideas, and plot-hole galore thanks to the shitty storytelling. Every time Tite Kubo answers a question in the series it opens up another 2-3 holes in the story that never gets fixed and never get answered. The best thing for Bleach is for Kubo to stop doing it and let someone decent take over but that's never going to happen so he needs to come up with the answers for stuff like Ichigo's dad, etc.. and end the series.... but no he's a money grabbing gold digger and he states in his own words 'Bleach is my cash cow... as long as fans are there I'll continue to series... I can see me making this 10 years from now and still going on. I ain't gonna quit the story as long as I'm making money'. See the whole mindset of the creator is bologna. Most good creators know when they should end the story despite how well sales are still going, but no.... Kubo never wants to end his money maker no matter how low into the mud he must drag it.

• 3 weeks later...

Rurouni Kenshin is much better than Bleach in so many ways. Most of them have already been mentioned: no plot holes, better storyline, higher-quality animation, and the ability to prevent a series from falling into the filler-episode trap. Bleach lost my interest after . . . I can't even remember where I was in the series when I stopped. Just shows how memorable it was.

I agree with Koby. The Trust and Betrayal OVA is one of the best I've ever seen. So sad and memorable.....

Agreed ^ I loved trust and betrayal. One of my favourites.

Story and realistic fights have to go to Samurai. Only issue I had was the dub voice actors.. Could of been better, although Kenshin and his master are an exception.

Samurai X has my vote.