Listen to the song above you!

Pinkie Pie

6 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

Dragging @Moby back into this: 

This may or may not be familiar...

Actually really like that one :3 long live the MK-Pollux playlist! annoys me miku is in the picture when its Gumi though >.< 

same artist (kind-of) with some weeby fan-made dancing animation to make it that bit more special lol  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Moby said:

Actually really like that one :3 long live the MK-Pollux playlist! annoys me miku is in the picture when its Gumi though >.< 

same artist (kind-of) with some weeby fan-made dancing animation to make it that bit more special lol  

lol! Woo! Hmm, well not much you can do when Miku >  Gumi :P... I mean just look at the video you linked ^_^

Also, have we done any BABYMETAL???

• Like 1

Just now, Moodkiller said:

lol! Woo! Hmm, well not much you can do when Miku >  Gumi :P... I mean just look at the video you linked ^_^

Also, have we done any BABYMETAL???

urrgggghghh I will let that comment slide just this once.... and hmm exactly Gumi all day, lead singer and best dancer in the video and she is the thumbnail need I say anymore lol

and bruh if you gonna link BABYMETAL pick the heddo-bang :P nah love the rap part of the one you linked \o/

4 minutes ago, Moby said:

urrgggghghh I will let that comment slide just this once.... and hmm exactly Gumi all day, lead singer and best dancer in the video and she is the thumbnail need I say anymore lol

and bruh if you gonna link BABYMETAL pick the heddo-bang :P nah love the rap part of the one you linked \o/

Damn those girls are to die for

some savant

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moby said:

Haha, you are too kind good sir! Here, have Gumi wallpaper for your troubles <3.

:surrender:

Heh I had forgotten about your heddo-bang one! Very good!

1 hour ago, Moby said:

nice :)

bruh #keepthethreadweeby :P

I'm sorry to stray, but was inspired by the previous link...

• Like 1

Haha, you are too kind good sir! Here, have Gumi wallpaper for your troubles <3.

Reveal hidden contents

:surrender:

Heh I had forgotten about your heddo-bang one! Very good!

I'm sorry to stray, but was inspired by the previous link...

The hatred is real right now >.< take your overrated blue hair girl and get the f#*k out!!!! although tbf neko miku is kinda cute lol <3 and take your dicks away too smh

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moby said:

The hatred is real right now >.< take your overrated blue hair girl and get the f#*k out!!!! although tbf neko miku is kinda cute lol <3 and take your dicks away too smh

Lmao! Okay okay, I'm leaving, I promise :). Heh it's actually *dic not to be confused with the male genitalia.

Also that song, has a great AMV to go with it!

That band is so catchy!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

Lmao! Okay okay, I'm leaving, I promise :). Heh it's actually *dic not to be confused with the male genitalia.

Also that song, has a great AMV to go with it!

That band is so catchy!

wow you have really shown what type of guy you really are xD mate the six-packs are where the fun's at lolol karmagasm at 1:56

Edited by Moby

15 minutes ago, Moby said:

wow you have really shown what type of guy you really are xD mate the six-packs are where the fun's at lolol

Lol, I dont mind being judged :P - also Im sure SNS and HLS are run females...

Warning on this one:

Current song 

Edited by Moodkiller

9 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

Lol, I dont mind being judged :P - also Im sure SNS and HLS are run females...

Warning on this one:

Reveal hidden contents

Current song 

lol its okay I approved anyways :P *watches video* god uh okay fair enough hmmmmmmmmmm that was intense xD honestly just in case you didn't realise I'm not all about the six packs :^) also damn your cherry gum song its so trashy uhh... but kinda maybe catchy 

here is some weird stuffs

Edited by Moby
not like I forgot to link a song, pfffttt noob

6 minutes ago, Moby said:

lol its okay I approved anyways :P *watches video* god uh okay fair enough hmmmmmmmmmm that was intense xD honestly just in case you didn't realise I'm not all about the six packs :^) also damn your cherry gum song its so trashy uhh... but kinda maybe catchy 

here is some weird stuffs

lol, yus! That makes me feel better... Also I wont judge :P

And RIP - I thought you would have actually liked that song... hmm T-T

Say no more! That was a weird one, but kinda alright?? idk.

TFW you have the song stuck in your head but ofc can't remember the name of it... when you find it however, you know it's the one. 

lol, yus! That makes me feel better... Also I wont judge :P

And RIP - I thought you would have actually liked that song... hmm T-T

Say no more! That was a weird one, but kinda alright?? idk.

TFW you have the song stuck in your head but ofc can't remember the name of it... when you find it however, you know it's the one. 

:P and lol pretty sure I bad-mouthed it when you played it on discord as well sorry not sorry :* and ah I like it but it is a weird song so I know what you mean!

also nice!! is this an osu song or something I recognise it ?!

feel like this is more your kind of song ?! 

4 minutes ago, Moby said:

:P and lol pretty sure I bad-mouthed it when you played it on discord as well sorry not sorry :* and ah I like it but it is a weird song so I know what you mean!

also nice!! is this an osu song or something I recognise it ?!

feel like this is more your kind of song ?!

Lol! I might just have to remove it now from that playlist.

Hmm, I wonder if it was originally linked there, but that one actually comes from baal \o/

Haha! I think you nailed it! This is just up my ally. Your genre is quite varied so don't now if this is your cup of tea? 

1 hour ago, Moodkiller said:

Lol! I might just have to remove it now from that playlist.

Hmm, I wonder if it was originally linked there, but that one actually comes from baal \o/

Haha! I think you nailed it! This is just up my ally. Your genre is quite varied so don't now if this is your cup of tea? 

Lol don't remove it on my account!!

and yeah I'm sure I have played it at some point! I will have a look for it next time I'm on.

\o/ and damn right it is lol and yeah not bad I tend to not really like rocky stuff but that's a decent song another osu one at that :P

at the moment I tend to like a bit of everything but I'm very hit & miss with specific genres

here is some more depressed Vocaloid cause everyone loves that :P on a side note I hate TS and everything but I really want to redo the subs for that song >.< 

Edited by Moby

21 minutes ago, Moby said:

and yeah I'm sure I have played it at some point! I will have a look for it next time I'm on.

\o/ and damn right it is lol and yeah not bad I tend to not really like rocky stuff but that's a decent song another osu one at that :P

at the moment I tend to like a bit of everything bit I'm very hit & miss with specific genres

here is some more depressed Vocaloid cause everyone loves that :P on a side note I hate TS and everything but I really want to redo the subs for that song >.< 

It's pretty funny hearing such depressing lyrics coming out of a high pitched vocaloid

More video game stuff

11 hours ago, Moby said:

at the moment I tend to like a bit of everything but I'm very hit & miss with specific genres

Lol, fine it stays then :D. Also great choice of song there! 

The lyrics for this song are also just strange >_<

11 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

It's pretty funny hearing such depressing lyrics coming out of a high pitched vocaloid

Haha, pretty much this!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

Lol, fine it stays then :D. Also great choice of song there! 

The lyrics for this song are also just strange >_<

Haha, pretty much this!

lol what is this next level animation also is she even saying words half the time O.o

this is as weird I can go without going creepy :^) can't find happy Vocaloid songs >.<

Edit: happy Utauloid is a thing apparently praise teto and her desire for nikuman <3 

Edited by Moby
  • Like 1