Melacncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Pandalove08

No you're not doing anything wrong, remember we are all allowed to express our opinions, because after all that is one of our human rights. You can even say something like "This forum is BS" but I wouldn't if I were you because people here will kick your ass and you will forever regret it xD... Anyways back onto topic, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is a great anime as well and you should download it.

• 4 weeks later...
I am currently reading a manga called, " The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya".. its a pretty cool book and you should read it too.. ummm.. im kinda new here so please tell me if im doing something wrong.. really appreciate it. :D

Let me guide you to the links to download

720p Dual Audio of the Series

http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=25431

1080p Dual Audio version of the Movie "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya

http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=25965

I haven't got round to reading the manga yet, still going through Eureka Seven, but it's near the top of my list. The anime was brilliant and loved it the whole way through, except the endless eight episodes obviously.

Just to warn you if you are going to watch the anime skip the endless eight saga, except first and last episodes (which are episodes 12 & 19 if you follow the blu-ray release order). Apart from that it was great =).

Its a pretty funny slice of life show with a sneaky twist. Complete enthusiasm that totaly disregards the consiquences that Suzumiya in a nut shell. Despite this the show is infamous to. They have done some odd things with this show. Most of them make the show unique but a few things no one should do. If your gonna watch all three seasons on season 2 skip episodes 1-7. There all the same. No really they are.

Its a pretty funny slice of life show with a sneaky twist. Complete enthusiasm that totaly disregards the consiquences that Suzumiya in a nut shell. Despite this the show is infamous to. They have done some odd things with this show. Most of them make the show unique but a few things no one should do. If your gonna watch all three seasons on season 2 skip episodes 1-7. There all the same. No really they are.

Lol the looping episodes with only a slight difference in each one!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Idk why this topic came back from the dead, but at least it serves a reminder towards me that I should prob finish season 2 as teenager me never finished it even though I bought the DVD back when Bandai Ent was still around lol.

But yea, great show. Freshman year memories cuz I watched it around that time. I found it hilarious how this girl was a god that could destroy the earth and stuff. Really interesting stuff. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...