Only Me!

lemmingllama

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
LOL simple, just like doing it with any other part, just takes some practise :P

If its just your eyes, then honestly I wont be able to. With hands then this is easy. I have actually mastered how to make fart noises just by rubbing my hands together without cupping them.

I'm the only person who has watched the full 2 girls 1 cup video unfazed and eating my lunch.

Denied, though it was dinner for me.

Im the only one who can keep a steady 19 posts per day going

If its just your eyes, then honestly I wont be able to. With hands then this is easy. I have actually mastered how to make fart noises just by rubbing my hands together without cupping them.

With hands of course! How the heck is it possible without? LOL although with the feet I can do it without my hands, just need a concrete floor...

With hands of course! How the heck is it possible without? LOL although with the feet I can do it without my hands, just need a concrete floor...

This is why I was confused. How could you blink and make fart noises... It would be difficult...

Im the only one who pours salty water through my nostrils(in one, out the other) in order to be less stuffed up

• 2 years later...