What's your modem's name?

ZeroPenguins

KAMDPSU or something like that.. can't remember.

It was suppose to be Kametsu but the fucktard tech support barely understood English and screwed up.

Wow dang, you know that you can change it yourself right? I remember a few times I called tech support because I had issues installing some drivers, and man just like yours they didn't even understand what I was trying to say. I was like I cannot install the driver, THE DRIVER!! Then I had to say something like the thing doesn't work before she can understands. Was an long awful process. >.>

"No Network Available" it gets them every time, especially when my family tries to connect to the net.

Lol lucky you, I wish I can have spaces in my SSID but I believe most modems doesn't allow it. But really good one.

Well posted this in CW but wanna see what people here in Kametsu gotta say about this.

As as title states, what is your modem's name?

Since I'm running 3 modems, here are my awesome modem's names:

YourMama

NIPPLES(.)(.)

BIGPONDisSHIT

...What's yours?

You guys get to name your modems? I don't know if I'm confusing them with routers but I think that's what everyone's talking about. To answer the question, it's linksyshomeyeye

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...