Kametsu Island [Mae and Shazi Collab]

Shazi

2csb1ic.png

sorry it took me so long, I forgot it wasa my turn after the forum went down.

**Harbour**

EO stepped off the boat with Java in tow behind her carrying all their bags. EO was happy to be back on Kametsu Island and headed straight for Koby's office. She was hopeful to get herself a good job here on the island.

"Do you want me to take these to the house, I have the address here." Java panted. EO nodded to him and made her way to the office. Along the way she saw two female police officers and a woman in a hospital gown heading in the same direction.

"Excuse me, would you three be heading to Koby's office?" She asked timidly. The taller of the three cackled.

"Yeah we are, we had a bit of an incident down at the hospital, we're just heading back to review and fill out all the paperwork." The shortest of the three said to her.

"Oh wonderful!" EO exclaimed, "I'm about to ask koby for a job in the force." She smiled to the two officers. They exchanged glances and grinned back.

"I hope you realise you have your work cut out for you," The middle highted woman said with a laugh. "I'm Talena, but everyone calls me Mae." She introduced herself.

"Shazi," the shorter one grinned. "And this crazy lady is Oby." She pointed to the taller woman.

"Emotional Outlet" EO replied, "I tend to be called EO"

"To Koby!" Shazi announced.

"To Koby!" The others agreed and they walked to the station.

** The Station**

Koby sat at his desk giggling to himself. He had to admit, Randy had it coming. It was a good thing Mae and Shazi knew how to deal with Oby the right way, otherwise he would be up to his eyes in paperwork for the incident.

He flicked through the channels on his monitor and found the one of Honey's Flower shop, Apollo was buying flowers for a certain someone. he skipped to the next channel of Poe building a wall around her house. Kro appeared out of nowhere to harrass her which caused her to kick him off her property.

A small knock came from the door.

"Come in," Koby called.

"Koby, someone here is looking to be a police officer," Shazi said. Koby smiled instantly when he saw EO walk in the door.

"Welcome back EO, and welcome to the force." He grinned and handed her a badge. Shazi and Mae looked at each other and shrugged. Koby was Koby.

2csb1ic.png

"That's it?" EO asked a little confused as the women walked out of the station with all the paperwork done and two copies of Randy being owned.

"That's it." Shazi smiled, "No pomp no ceremony, just, 'welcome to the force, here is your badge, speak to Ren after he finishes dropping Randy off at the hospital, on you go.' You should know Koby by now..."

"Well yeah, but I thought..."

"You thought Koby would have changed?" Mae asked laughing, "Oh no no no, Koby love will always be the same in this regard."

"Who are the dvd's for?" EO asked spotting them for the first time.

"One is for Oby, the one we we brought here, I think I will give it to Shazi to hand over to her. And the other I am sure Eve will want to have a good look."

"Who is Eve?" EO tilted her head.

"Eve is Mae's sister, she doesn't talk much cause she is shy, but when she and Mae get into one of THEM moods, look out." Shazi laughed remembering the last part of the cricket wars and all the hugging and playing. "the good old days..."

**Poe**

"Kro, you damn stalker didn't I tell you to leave me alone?" She tried to yell over Kro's chanting of her name as she built the wall around her house.

"Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe..." Kro danced around.

"What am I going to do with you?" She asked directing her comment at the wall.

"Feed me!" Kro's head popped over the top of the wall and he grinned down at her.

"What strange people..." Rei said walking past.

**Mae and Eve**

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Eve rushed out of the door and pounced at her sister. "did ya bring me something did ya, did ya, did ya?"

"Ahh... Sis.... squish...." Mae panted under Eve, "Boobs... killing...me!"

"Oh crap!" Eve yelped.

2csb1ic.png

**Somewhere Near the Park**

"KYED YOU'R DOING IT WRONG!" Alkin yelled. he took the drawing book from Kyed.

"Alkin, you told me to draw it and I did," Kyed retorted

"But you did it wrong." Alkin pouted. Kyed sighed

"Fine. You do it," He crossed his arms grumpily. Alkin started drawing like mad and then handed the drawing pad back to Kyed.

"THAT'S how you're supposed to do it." Alkin grinned. "Anyway, isn't it time for something to eat?" he asked.

"Sure, lets go see if Mute and Mal are selling cookies again today." Kyed laughed. Alkin threw his hands in the air in celebration and ran off to Mute and Mal's cafe.

**Mute and Mal's**

"Mushi, you got everything you need?" Mal called from the kitchen.

"I got it all," Mushi called back. Her hands wer full of drinks and plate of food as she made her way around the cafe and served all the patrons. She was so busy she didn't notice Apollo walk in with an arm full of flowers.

Apollo simply walked up to the counter and handed them to Mute who was serving.

"These are for Mushi," he smiled. Mute nodded and put the flowers aside.

"MUTEY!" Alkin yelled as he burst through the door! Mute grinned and pulled out two giant cookies from the display.

"Thanks Mute," Alkin sang and took his cookie and sat down. Moments later Kyed wondered in and got his cookie from Mute and handed her the money for both of them.

"Cheers Mutey," he grinned.

"Are those two here for their cookies yet?" Mal called again from the kitchen.

"Hi Mal!" both Kyed and Alkin sung out. Mal shook her head

"What am I going to do with you two?" She laughed.

2csb1ic.png

**Pizza Parlour**

Kro pressed his nose against the glass as LL and Job Put together his and Poe's Pizza. “Nom nom nom nom....”

“If you don't stop drooling on the glass they are going to throw you out...” Poe sighed

“Nom nom nom...”

**Outside, somewhere...**

“Hey you come back here!” EO called out running after some noob, “STOP!”

“Hey EO!” Called Mae as she and Eve strolled down the street arm in arm.

“Hey, you see a noob run by here?” She panted.

“Nope, try Download Lane. That is where they normally head.” Mae smiled and EO rushed away.

**Koby's office**

“Looks like EO is on the job already...” Koga said watching the monitor with Koby.

“Yup, she was good then and doing well this time.”

**Ren's House**

“If you are staying with me you can clean as you don't have a damn job.” He tossed over his shoulder at Randy as they both stepped over piles of computer bits, games and Randy didn't wish to guess what else.

“Do I have too?” Randy whined.

“There is always outside...” Ren trailed off and a loud cackle sounded. “With Oby...”

“N-no thanks!” Randy said after diving under the lounge.

**Mute and Mal's**

“Cookies for me, cookies for you, everyone have some cookies too!” Alkin and Kyed sang dipping their cookies in glasses of milk.

2csb1ic.png

**Ren's house**

"I have to go, I have work to do at the office." Ren called out "This mess better be clean by the time I get back," Randy squealed and got straight to work, before Ren even made it out the door.

**Download Lane**

EO and Mae walked down the dark lane, it seemed like no sunlight came down the lane at all and the only light came from the screens advertising what they held inside. Skulkers hung around, their faces all covered by the hoods of their jackets.

The noob EO was looking for had seemingly blended into the crowd.

"Damn, so much for catching someone my first day," EO snapped her fingers in dissapointment.

"Next time EO," Mae assured her. They left the Download Lane and came back into the open street where they left Eve.

** Pizza Parlour **

"Nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom" Kro chanted as he and Poe waited now at a table.

"Is he okay?" Job asked Poe coming up behind her.

"I'll be honest, I have no idea" Poe shrugged. "But he's here and he won't leave so I suppose I better get used to it. he's harmless, mostly" she laughed as Kro began to chant louder.

"Pizza's up!" LL called. Poe had to grab hold of Kro to stop him from diving over the counter to devour the Pizza.

"OM NOM NOM!" He whined.

"When we get home," Poe scolded. "Thanks guys," she smiled at the two pizza guys.

**Shazi's House**

"I WANT A KITTEN!" Shazi whined

"You know Koby said you're not allowed to keep one here," Dart reminded her.

"Then we'll move," Shazi pouted.

"I think Koby just want's to make sure you don't become a crazy cat lady." Dart sighed.

"Boo to that!" Shazi said grumpily.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...