What kind of bankai fits kenpachi

maingan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that or one that gives him like a battle high or spirtual pressure boost. Maybe even one that makes him even more immune to attacks, so that he truly never needs to defend, but can always attack. Turning the battle into complete offense sounds like something Kenpachi would do.

Theres already a thread similar to this, talks about also if kenpachi with bankai would be better than hollowed ichigo.

http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=7024

Also, his sword would be a physical manifestation.

thats someone asking who would win in a fight hollowed ichigo or kenpachi with bankai it has nothing to do with what his bankai is

I imagine his bankai as being twofold power wise. The physical representation of the sword I imagine being like Sephiroth's Masamune, simple but massive. As far as it's power I think it would be cool if it heightened the effects of his spirital pressure to such an extent that it renders most opponents useless. On top of that, every time he strikes with it he drains reiatsu from the opponent and transfers it to himself, making the effect even greater.

• 2 weeks later...

wow.... kenpachi with a ban kai?? Too much power..... I think that Kenpachi with a shi kai would be way too much power too but if the story ever gets to the point to give kenpachi a ban kai I think that it would be some type of physical manifestation and his sword might even get smaller than everyone else's but he would slaughter everyone's faces anyway obviously.

• 1 month later...

I think he has a bankai but rejects using it because it doesn't meet his standards for combat.

although if its proven he just doesn't have one, then I think his bankai should look and be opposite of his appearance. Since he uses his sword so excessively with no real concern to how it looks or what condition its in.

If his sword could only talk, I bet it'd be so pissed at him.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...