What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Remember Me (PS3)

Also playing Remember Me (on PC). Enjoying it so far but being unable to skip cutscenes is driving me nuts! I like to go back and replay chapters to find hidden stuff I missed. Are cutscenes also unskippable on PS3? Because I'm not so far in that I might switch over.

I've never tried.

Got so many other games because of PSN+ to beat, so I can delete stuff off my 500GB HDD for the next round of games via PSN+.

Plus FF10/10-2 is coming out next month, with its install data crap.

XD

Finally got my hands on The Last of Us, but its not the only thing im playing on PS3. Bit. Trip Presents: Runner 2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alilen, rain, Tales of Xillia, Enslaved" Odyssey to the West, and Heavenly Sword.

On the 360 end: Brutal Legend, Dead Island, Fable, Assassin creed liberation HD, and Lara Croft and the Guardian of light.

3DS: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Tales of the Abyss

I finished Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII earlier, and now I'm just killing time by going after the Platinum whilst I wait for my next games (Tales of Symphonia Chronicles and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow II) to arrive. I have mixed feelings about this game; it's a lot better than the nightmarish train wreck that was XIII-2, but I honestly don't think the original game - which wasn't great to begin with - needed two sequels. But it's been a fun enough 40 odd hours ignoring the messy story, and I like seeing things through to the end.

Also casually playing Atelier Meruru Plus on my Vita (knowing I have to play it twice for the plat is putting me off it somewhat; I'm not sure how I should tackle my first playthrough when I'll do everything in the second so I keep avoiding it, even though I loved it on PS3) and Pokemon Emerald, since I finished X recently and, thanks to Pokemon Bank, find my previous gen games lacking in pretty much everything. Plus it's been a long time since I played Emerald, so it's nice to go back to it.