What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

I downloaded Saints Row The Third for free on Xbox Live a while ago & beat it. Now I just need to get the DLC. I can see why people liked this game. Though, I'm not sure if I should get the 4th title.

I got SR4 about two weeks ago and beat it. All challenges/activities/targets/etc.... First off, the mixtape funtion negated the "no need for a car now" argument. Second, the addition of super powers was a turn off for a lot of people, but for me broke the game in an absurdly fun way. If you're a fan of the series and what it stands for, you should enjoy it hands down.

In other news, I traded some old 360 games (including the aforementioned beaten SR4) to get a game or two to start my library for my ps3 (I only had Dishonored and LBP for it). I came out of it with the Mass Effect Trilogy.

I've already beat them for the 360, but that was years between each one and before the DLC came out for 2 and 3. It's so much fun to revisit a game and go through it being more in depth than the last time and with a better understanding/appreciation of everything it has to offer. The fact I'm doing it all on a different system just makes it that much better.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...