What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

I started the uncharted series finally lol

How far are you, and do you own all three PS3 Uncharted's?

I loved #2 the most, then #1 second and #3 last.

I only played number one for about an hour and I own the first 2 so that's enough for now, I can get the third anytime, any advice? No spoilers plz

Uncharted Advice? Umm, if you're having trouble staying alive, hide somewhere until you auto-regen fully lol.

I'd also try to reserve your ammo, lots of enemies that take forever to kill.

As for the third Uncharted, I'd buy it soon, Amazon has it on sale for $22.99 New.

• Like 1

Ive been switching between consoles and games lately. On Ps3 I've been switching between Sly Cooper and the Thievious Racoonis (spelling?), well the sly series in general but I'm still on the first one , Battlefield 3 multiplayer, and CoD4 multiplayer. For Xbox I still have to finish the AC4 DlC story and Tales of Vesperia. I have a lot more on my console from the free games promotion but those are the only ones that interest me at the moment.

I started the uncharted series finally lol

Really good one, I personally didn't like the first entry that much but the 2 and the 3 one are amazing.

Advice: If you want to platinate them, start the game in hard, so you can unlock the last difficulty and previous difficulty trophies in one go.

The first one in hard is kinda annoying, the other two are much easier.

Playing GTAV right now, and after that I will play Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen(the moment they announced this one I stopped playing the first one lol)

And I am always playing a couple of matches of League of Legends, cant believe how much I ended up liking this one.

Edited by GrimHouten