What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Yeah I'm on PS3 and your money goes down when you die a little bit, I think the more often you die the more it takes, or the more money you have the larger the % it takes is, i cant remember, i remember them saying it would be maxed at 500 bucks but thats a lie lol. Friends are definitely the only way to enjoy this game and bounty hunting is fun, especially when you have a helicopter full of friends with machine guns lol. I hope rockstar finally adds something to it, it's getting so boring and I don't know why ppl play it above lvl 100 unless you're obsessed lol

Heck I would still enjoy Online is they didn't lower the prize money for racing I still race with my friends but not for the money, the only thing that keeps me in first place is trying to win so my wins stay above my losses (at the moment it is 32 wins to 30 losses.)

You would one answer to playing above level 100 and that would be your mates dragging you in for games. I am only like level 40 or something most of the time I just screw around on GTA, don't do much activities like races and other things cause they pay low....

Only time will tell if they add new things to online, for some reason I think I had more fun in GTA IV Onlines.......weird huh..

On another note also been playing Killer Instinct (Xbox One) Online Ranked matches, now I am not the best player I am about average. I find the online battles to be a bit unfair. It can take 1-20 minutes to find one match only to be paired up with a guy some how found a way to spam moves to get to the top, or be paired with the fighting king of all fighting games. Only rarely will I be paired with someone my rank or lower and then I get my rank up a little with that win only to have my rank sent back down with the next 3 tough players I will vs.

Good game for playing with mates, online not so good....

Edited by J-Lord

So within the last half year I got myself a nice decent computer from HP with a suitable graphics card to boot.

I've been playing BF3 and NFS: Most Wanted on my laptop.... almost miraculously.

Now with my new pc I've been playing:

Battlefield 3

Battlefield 4

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Need for Speed: Rivals

Hitman: Absolution

Dirt 3

Burnout Paradise

Yeah I'm on PS3 and your money goes down when you die a little bit, I think the more often you die the more it takes, or the more money you have the larger the % it takes is, i cant remember, i remember them saying it would be maxed at 500 bucks but thats a lie lol. Friends are definitely the only way to enjoy this game and bounty hunting is fun, especially when you have a helicopter full of friends with machine guns lol. I hope rockstar finally adds something to it, it's getting so boring and I don't know why ppl play it above lvl 100 unless you're obsessed lol

Heck I would still enjoy Online is they didn't lower the prize money for racing I still race with my friends but not for the money, the only thing that keeps me in first place is trying to win so my wins stay above my losses (at the moment it is 32 wins to 30 losses.)

You would one answer to playing above level 100 and that would be your mates dragging you in for games. I am only like level 40 or something most of the time I just screw around on GTA, don't do much activities like races and other things cause they pay low....

Only time will tell if they add new things to online, for some reason I think I had more fun in GTA IV Onlines.......weird huh..

On another note also been playing Killer Instinct (Xbox One) Online Ranked matches, now I am not the best player I am about average. I find the online battles to be a bit unfair. It can take 1-20 minutes to find one match only to be paired up with a guy some how found a way to spam moves to get to the top, or be paired with the fighting king of all fighting games. Only rarely will I be paired with someone my rank or lower and then I get my rank up a little with that win only to have my rank sent back down with the next 3 tough players I will vs.

Good game for playing with mates, online not so good....

Your race count isn't bad, back when races actually paid a decent amount I did them a lot, my wins to losses are at like 192 wins to 20 losses, cause I race ile a baus! lol, that and a lot of ppl in GTA can't drive... or dodge rockets lol.

Your answer as to why to keep playing is the only reason I am at lvl 105, because friends kept dragging me on to play, not that I minded but since payouts for both cash and rp have gone down now my friends around lvl 40ish cant even lvl anymore, meaning all you can do is screw around really.

GTA 4 onlines were hectic, deathmatch at the airport was great! 12 people in cars driving around trying to gun one another down with snipers added in from players on the termninals roofs... ah i loved that lol.

I've been playing a lot of Dark souls and so far so good really

I'm currently playing Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3) :D, while waiting for UPS to deliver Sleeping Dogs (PS3) to my house :).

Sleeping Dogs is pretty kick ass, just don't expect a gun early on unless you feel like tackling some police officers and using that exploit lol

I'm still working through Dark Souls

TBH, I'm really looking forward to using martial arts more than the weapons/guns etc, lol.

I assume there are enemies that require guns to defeat them though, yes?

(I got Sleeping Dogs today, will be installing both game data and the latest patch soon)

• Like 1

Bioschok Inifnite, Rise of the Triad,Tekken Tag Tournament 2,Ridge Racer Driftopia,Sanctum 2, Nactural Selection 2, War Frame,Hawken, SD gundam online, Unreal Tournament 2004, Dead Trigger 2,Bladeslinger, War Frame, Galaxy on Fire 2,Destroy Gunners ZZ and Neon Shadow are all the games I am currently playing. I do not get barely enough time to play any of them. Rise of the Triad gets most my time and the android games I listed get played during bus rides to the gym. and work everything else gets a 1-5 hours a day played during weekends.

I'm currently playing Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3) :D, while waiting for UPS to deliver Sleeping Dogs (PS3) to my house :).

Sleeping Dogs is pretty kick ass, just don't expect a gun early on unless you feel like tackling some police officers and using that exploit lol

I'm still working through Dark Souls

TBH, I'm really looking forward to using martial arts more than the weapons/guns etc, lol.

I assume there are enemies that require guns to defeat them though, yes?

(I got Sleeping Dogs today, will be installing both game data and the latest patch soon)

The martial arts in the game are rather enjoyable and yes some enemies require guns to be killed unless you feel like rushing at them and kicking them in the face which doesnt work well since guns do a lot of damage in the game. If you get stuck with it lemme know

• Like 1