Post a Single, or a Number of Your Favorite Quotes

Citizenmanman

"What's worth doing, is worth over doing"  - Adam Savage

"You say you love the rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shade when it is shining you say love wind but it comes you close your windows. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me" - Bob Marley

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either." - Albert Einstein

Yea I like watching Mythbusters it just never gets old hearing him said that a few seasons ago, and another quote from Adam Savage is my Sig. I love acting dumb everyday it gives me brand new ideas almost all the time of the day makes me feel like when I was a kid, most of it does't make sense in but it helped a alot.

"Monsters are tragic beings. They're born too tall, too strong, too heavy. They're not evil by choice. That is their tragedy."

-Ishiro Honda

"The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control... and not the other way around."

-Dr. Daisuke Serizawa

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."

-Optimus Prime

"You know me. When I make a promise."

-John-117

"There is no such thing as a fair fight. There's only the fight and who's left standing."

-Bruce Wayne

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary; you can't gain anything without losing something first. Although, if you can endure that pain, and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah...a heart made Fullmetal."
-Edward Elric

"I do this not for myself. Compio questo sacrificio per il bene superiore. Requiescat in Pace. (I make this sacrifice for the greater good. Rest in peace.)"

-Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Edited by Predaking-117

• 4 years later...