Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

As much as i love Jiraiya, i think he's gonna die as well.

i mean, 2 akatsuki's vs Jiraiya. even if he IS the perverted hermit!!. lol,

this is gettnig reallly interesting atm. lol, Sasuke vs Itachi, Jiraiya vs Akatsuki,

Finding out 4th is Naruto's father.

no wonder the 4th sacrificed his life to put the kyuubi into naruto, he thought that he would've been able to contain it or sumin. lol,

but i don't understand why ppl treated naruto shit at first. lol, i mean he IS the hokages son....

He managed to take on all six and look boss at doing so

The new manga chapter is up......what do you think is going to happen???

Sasuke is about to enter the battlefield.......Naruto is baiting Madara........Madara seems to feel an unconscious fear of Naruto...........the rest of the army are on their way to join Naruto and his threesome. Definitely a lot to look forward to in the upcoming chapters. I find the fact that Naruto doesn't tell Madara all the names of the Jinchuriki and their tailed beasts very intriguing.

Kinda makes you wounder what exactly Sasuke is gonna do... I mean he's really not allied with Tobi so I don't think when it comes down to it, Sasuke is going to help him at all, but right now Sasuke looks like he's in evil mode, so I'm wondering if he's going to just crash the party and start randomly attack Naruto for the hell of it.

chaos+chaos=awesomeness!

And just to say, I'm a happy little HinaNaru fan with what Hinata stated:)

Kinda makes you wounder what exactly Sasuke is gonna do... I mean he's really not allied with Tobi so I don't think when it comes down to it, Sasuke is going to help him at all, but right now Sasuke looks like he's in evil mode, so I'm wondering if he's going to just crash the party and start randomly attack Naruto for the hell of it.

chaos+chaos=awesomeness!

And just to say, I'm a happy little HinaNaru fan with what Hinata stated:)

I loved it., hinata declaring she will walk by his side holding his hand.

Plus what's the point of everyone going to where naruto is, they're just going to get in his way. And LMAO at Shino. ( I'll protect Naruto... I don't need a reason. )

Orochimaru is like the Aizen of naruto series

Just as planed.. And i wonder how the Taka reunion will play out if they all meet again

Orochimaru = Aizen?

I think not. Here's why.

Aizen deceived the entire Soul Society for at least a hundred years, more or less completely, to the point where he was considered a wise old father/uncle figure (think of it, before he was unmasked, he projected a demeanour of trustworthiness so great that his subordinates could curl up and sleep at his place, feeling safe, knowing he was watching over them). Somehow, I doubt Orochimaru felt like this. In fact, while he was able to cover up his crimes (until the point where he was confronted by the Third Hokage) no-one really trusted him, as the Third had passed over him when naming the Fourth.

Second, Aizen had a long-term plan where he thought up contingencies. Orochimaru didn't. I'll give Orochimaru credit for thinking up his invasion plan, but he didn't think of what to do in case he lost.

Aizen was simply a tough motherf*cker, to the point where more or less the entirety of the Soul Reaper Captains had to fight him...whereas, it took one teenage boy not even at the height of his powers to beat Orochimaru.

Orochimaru = Aizen?

I think not. Here's why.

Aizen deceived the entire Soul Society for at least a hundred years, more or less completely, to the point where he was considered a wise old father/uncle figure (think of it, before he was unmasked, he projected a demeanour of trustworthiness so great that his subordinates could curl up and sleep at his place, feeling safe, knowing he was watching over them). Somehow, I doubt Orochimaru felt like this. In fact, while he was able to cover up his crimes (until the point where he was confronted by the Third Hokage) no-one really trusted him, as the Third had passed over him when naming the Fourth.

Second, Aizen had a long-term plan where he thought up contingencies. Orochimaru didn't. I'll give Orochimaru credit for thinking up his invasion plan, but he didn't think of what to do in case he lost.

Aizen was simply a tough motherf*cker, to the point where more or less the entirety of the Soul Reaper Captains had to fight him...whereas, it took one teenage boy not even at the height of his powers to beat Orochimaru.

You have some good points. But I was just thinking of what he planned ,after betraying the akatsuki knowing they will be coming for him.

Anyway After reading chapter 575. Madara is really haxx at the moment. I don't think the five could Kages win this without Naruto and Sasuke's help.:cool: Cheers to Madara.

Don't write off the Kages just like that! They are five of the most powerful ninja around and they can certainly take down their enemies without relying on anyone else to save them. I wanted to see what Sasuke is upto and I got my wish. I can't wait to see what happens when he confronts his brother again. I still think that it's a waste that Itachi had to die :(
Itachi isn't dead. After being resurrected by Kabuto, he fights alongside the resurrected Nagato against Killer Bee and Naruto, but a plan he had put in place beforehand to ensure Sasuke's loyalty towards Konoha instead affects him. After helping to defeat Nagato, he goes off on his own. He's the guy who Sasuke is surprised to see at the end of 575.

EDIT: Just re-read your comment and realised I mis-read what you wrote. You did know that Itachi was resurrected "can't wait to see what happens when he confronts his brother again". I think what you meant there by the last sentence is that the whole Itachi dying arc was wasted in terms of storyline? If so, can you expand on that please?