Last Anime Episode You Watched and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Shiki 22 : The Final Hunt.

I hope they make an OVA on this soon.

I hope not. They are already making two specials (episode 20.5 and episode 21.5) which is suppose to expand upon some of those episodes, but honestly the ending while coming out quickly, answered all the questions and finished the plot nicely. You are not left wondering about anything. I feel introducing OVA's etc.. will only leave holes where there were none before.

My last episode watched?

Yosuga no Sora - 06

The last anime episode that i watched was Naruto Shippuden..episode no 26 - Puppet Fight...

And it is precisely the reason that I came across this gr8 forum where i can find more shippuden episodes..

I had scoured the net like crazy for shippuden torrents (english dubbed)..couldnt find any..after episode no 65... and here my search ends..

Koby n team...u guys are awesome...cant thank you enough!!

:)

Monster - 49.

Finally the show which everyone compares to Death Note starts getting somewhat interesting. It's raised from a 5/10 to a 7/10 in my book so far, but it's still nothing like nor even close to be compared with the likes of Death Note. The people who have told me this was clearly delusional. Death Note was packed with intelligence, action, and suspense from episode 1 to the end. Monster took 17 episodes to get anything done, then another 30 more before head way really begins.