Are you an achievement whore?

Rawkstar

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nah its not too hard, considering that every kill you get in the game counts, including offline games of Horde. It's pretty easy to get. Seriously on Gears 1 was more challenging since it had to be online ranked matches, and you had to get 10,000 kills. :P Considering you can get Seriously 2.0 with campaign kills, and just horde mode kills, it's alot easier.

no, all stats got reset, but not the achievements i had already.

like when i got an active reload it said 1/30, even though i had the achievement already. when i got 30/30 again nothing happened. so i just had to start over. i am not the only one this happened to, check out the gow2 forums. but whatever shit happens

• 2 weeks later...
no, all stats got reset, but not the achievements i had already.

like when i got an active reload it said 1/30, even though i had the achievement already. when i got 30/30 again nothing happened. so i just had to start over. i am not the only one this happened to, check out the gow2 forums. but whatever shit happens

I thought you were talking about Gears of War 1, where the achievements were fairly hard to get. Nevermind. I go for hard achievements btw. :P

• 1 year later...

yer well i dont realy play my xbox im not realy into it like everyone else

but im gonna have to say i am because i dont have live so i only play games and unlock achievments i have like 12k achievments and im the only one of my friends that would play like once a fortnight compared to there all night every night still have highest achievments thouhl ol