borderlands

Mr_Owl

I've been playing borderlands a lot recently, and i came across a strange easter egg. If you go to the secret dock in treacher's landing, and shoot the barrels in a particular order, this odd little scene appears with a guy on a fish. anybody know what's that's about, or supposed to mean, or what the heck it is? also, anybody find any secret chests? I found one in rust commons west beneath the gun tower, and one in New Haven that gives you the Rider gun.

I read up on Borderlands 2 with my issue of Game Informer. It actually looks really cool. It seems the emphasis is going to be on having a decent storyline in the game (which makes sense, but other than the end I liked Borderlands' story.) as well as better NPC interactions. The charachters are gonna be different from the first game, but they will be in Borderlands 2 as NPCs throughout the story.

It looks like the guns in the first game are being scrapped, and they are coming out with a whole new line that focuses more on the manufacturers personal style. If there is one thing Gearbox does right it is guns, so I am pretty sure we have no worries there.

I am really excited for it, but I doubt that Borderlands will ever stop being fun to play.

Borderlands 2 looks to be badical. Waited on my hands for what feels like forever for the Game Informer issue. Not sure I'm a fan of the Gunzerker guy (reminds me of Wolverine...), but I'm excited to hopefully phasewalk again.

I only got into the game earlier this year with the GOTY edition on PSTriple and fell in love instantly. I wish EVERY shooter was as enjoyable as Borderlands.

• 2 weeks later...