Batman ?

Kasura-Kun

Chris Nolan really makes some top-notch flicks. Thus far his Batman trilogy has been no exception. Bane is an excellent villian who not only has super strength, but as also quite intelligent. Hopefully the new movie will highlight both of those aspects, which would make it a towering improvement over Batman and Robin's Poison Ivy gimp slave version.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Nowadays I'm honestly getting sick of Batman. Kevin Conroy and Adam West (God rest his soul) are my favorite iterations of the character, with Michael Keaton close behind.

Honestly I don't hate Batfleck, and while I despise BvS, I absolutely hate Dark Knight Rises. I don't remember anything particularly good about Bale's Batman, even though I liked the first 2 Nolan movies a lot. Partly it's because of the fanbase that makes me not like DKR (& Batman in general at times; looking at you HISHE); Nolanites/unreasonable DC fans that say things like it's a masterpiece, it's better, more realistic and darker than that abominable kid friendly MCU, and even "Alfred Hitchcock is a has-been; Nolan is the new Hitchcock".

I've repeatedly said I'm not biased against DC. There are things that I personally don't like that they've done, and parts of the fanbase are just making things harder for everyone.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/13/2017 at 6:08 PM, Predaking-117 said:

Nowadays I'm honestly getting sick of Batman. Kevin Conroy and Adam West (God rest his soul) are my favorite iterations of the character, with Michael Keaton close behind.

Honestly I don't hate Batfleck, and while I despise BvS, I absolutely hate Dark Knight Rises. I don't remember anything particularly good about Bale's Batman, even though I liked the first 2 Nolan movies a lot. Partly it's because of the fanbase that makes me not like DKR (& Batman in general at times; looking at you HISHE); Nolanites/unreasonable DC fans that say things like it's a masterpiece, it's better, more realistic and darker than that abominable kid friendly MCU, and even "Alfred Hitchcock is a has-been; Nolan is the new Hitchcock".

I've repeatedly said I'm not biased against DC. There are things that I personally don't like that they've done, and parts of the fanbase are just making things harder for everyone.

I think the DK trilogy is way better than MCU outside of the Iron Man trilogy and first Avenger movie or 2, but saying Nolan is Hitchcock is absurd. And yea Kevin Conroy is the real Batman. Also outside of DK and WW, every single DC movie is trash. I also wanna know why Superman isn't in the fucking Justice League? Cuz Batman doesn't like him? Shouldn't you have Batman leave the JLA then like he actually did in the comics? I mean fuck you could've even set up a Teen Titans movie in doing so.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...