Batman ?

Kasura-Kun

• 3 years later...

The batman series of movies, comics and TV shows has been one of the best leading franchises like ever.

The movies are interesting because in the older early 2000's they were played by different actors per movie and had some big guest starring villain rolse, by arnold schwarzenegger, danny devito ect.

the Dark knight triliogy is pretty awesome. It follows the original comic book design of batman, which is why robin isn't featured in these movies. Batman was a darker character other then what was previously seen in the batman frinshises. Robin was added to promote this as a franchise and to widen their range of demographics.

So I liked the movie!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Batman is OK, but in my opinion a superhero should be more then a rich guy with trinkets..... wheres his super powers???

But thats the beauty of that style of superhero. A regular guy being resourceful enough to fight criminals single handedly and come out on top. Thats why I like rorschach from watchmen

Batman has always been a fantastic superhero. One of my favorites definently.

Im pumped for the Dark Knight Rises. Bane was definently an excellent choice. As long as they pull him off nicely. Very good villain for Batman... proabably one of the best to come after the Joker in the Dark Night.

~Asomath

• 5 weeks later...