3DS Zelda better than N64 Zelda?

JU4N4K4JT

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played both and love the 3DS one! Just felt like there was more depth in it this time round.

depth??

depth?

DEPTH !!

Of course you felt more depth, the Nintendo 3DS' 3D is only adding more depth perception with it's fake 3d.

But seriously, I haven't tried the 3DS yet, my brother bought it yesterday and i don't think he'll let me play soon.

There is no doubt in my mind that the N64 version is the best. The 3DS certainly brings welcome technological improvements, but I felt the gameplay was slightly inferior. That is, the interface (example, for selecting and using items) was less intuitive and comfortable in my experience.

Major assets are the inclusion of the remixed Master Quest, and certain UI improvements (like selecting the Iron Boots), though.

• 4 weeks later...

The graphics on the 3DS are definitely better but I miss playing it on a console. There are actually some really good mods out there for an N64 emulator though that retexture the game to make it look better. There's a couple versions out there, one that makes the game look like Twilight Princess and one that makes it look like Windwaker.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...