No Anime....

skate.101

I went nearly three weeks without anime once. That was only because my -final exams of high school and then I'll be off to college- were happening. (I don't know what your countries call them ok :P )

To be honest though, I've not watched any new ones recently. I've just been re-watching them with my brothers. Just finished Code Geass and my god it was as amazing as ever.

Anywho; what would I do without anime for a month and no exams to distract me?

... very little...

Hmmm without anime for a month...... Where it is true I do have a lot of anime stored up on my shelves and my hard drive to last me years of watching (especially at the pace I watch animes) I would live without it. Anime is a great thing to have to pass the time but it does not control my life (My mates will say otherwise) but I can easily live without it. I have a lot of other things I can do to pass the time.

Week 1: slight discomfort yet stable, no significant affect to other daily tasks

Week 2: first signs of anime withdrawal appear, depression sets in

Week 3: takes on anti-social personality, drifts away from friends and loses interest in academics

Week 4: begins seeing hallucinations of favourite anime characters and frequently talks to self, isolates self in room

Week 5: refuses to eat anything that does not originate in Japan, dangerous amount of body weight is lost

Week 6: family members intervene, subject is brought to physiological care, small improvement of mental state observed

Week 7: unexpectedly loses grip on sanity during rehabilitation, takes on violent and rabid behavior, subject taken to insane asylum

Week 8: subject is contained and supervised 24 hours a day for fear of harming self or others, risk of suicide is possible

Week 9: miraculous improvement to personality and behavior, subject returns to original state but is still kept under observation

Week 19: subject declared sane by multiple psychologists and released from facility, returns to regular routine

Week 20: manga found in subjects isolation room...

• 2 weeks later...

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable FBPhotoZoomI s

I say I could, but in all honesty there is a ton of things to be done, but I would not prefer to do it. Remember a time when access to such stuff was almost non existant, and honestly I went without then, but I think people put too much ideals on one subject, me with games for instance. I would say I would not enjoy going a month without anime because I had to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've a lot of things to do in my daily life. Lately I haven't been able to spend much time on anime with end of year exams and all, but beforehand, anime was a part of everything I did or said.

Back to the actual question, if I was deprived of anime for a month I think I could actually handle it. I am a part of other fandoms too.