Who Likes Jiraya Sensei ? Is there any reason to hate him?

desai

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there is reason, the ridiculous frog suit he made Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan wear before ditching them. And the time he wasted writing pointless novels (apart from Tail of the Gutsy Ninja). Also, where was he when Naruto's parents were getting ravaged and raped by Uchiha Madara? He was always off on some dumb quest when those around him needed him most.

Sorry, felt like playing the devil's advocate, this thread is too agreeable. lolz

Yes there is reason, the ridiculous frog suit he made Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan wear before ditching them. And the time he wasted writing pointless novels (apart from Tail of the Gutsy Ninja). Also, where was he when Naruto's parents were getting ravaged and raped by Uchiha Madara? He was always off on some dumb quest when those around him needed him most.

Sorry, felt like playing the devil's advocate, this thread is too agreeable. lolz

I sort of lol'ed at the frog suits when I saw that.

Pointless novels? Gotta make a living somehow, besides Kakashi seems to really enjoy them.

As for where was he when Tobi (it was not Madara) attacked Konoha... I was under the impression he was looking for his best friend Orochimaru. Could be wrong, but Jiraiya and Orochimaru parallel the struggle between Naruto and Sasuke. Only Jiraiya failed where as Naruto hasn't given up yet.

I don't think that there is even any reason at all to dislike him unless you are one of the girls he has peeped on! :D

But even then I bet they could come to forgive him to because he is just such a loveable guy! :)

amazing character funny and pretty strong but overplayed

Overplayed? Not possible! :D

He was one-of-a-kind epically funny pervy-sage! So funny, but also deep and meaningful.

But I got the Idea that he did a lot of boring uninteresting travel in his time.

I was so sad when he died, seriously. I learned prior to watching it and I couldn't bare myself to watch it >.< Only those recaps through later eps.

I was like, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO poor naruto )=

I was so sad when shikamaru's sensei died.

I even learned that Kakashi died (which he kind of did) but was brought back because of Pein.

I watched that. Couldn't bare to watch the pervy-sage die though...

I have issues okay xD

I sort of lol'ed at the frog suits when I saw that.

Pointless novels? Gotta make a living somehow, besides Kakashi seems to really enjoy them.

As for where was he when Tobi (it was not Madara) attacked Konoha... I was under the impression he was looking for his best friend Orochimaru. Could be wrong, but Jiraiya and Orochimaru parallel the struggle between Naruto and Sasuke. Only Jiraiya failed where as Naruto hasn't given up yet.

You make interesting points, ah yes, I remember the correlation between Jiraiya/Orchimaru and Sasuke/Naruto. But even still, you get the feeling had he of been more prudent with his actions, instead of such a free spirit, that maybe, just maybe... the whole Sasuke event could have been avoided in the first place?