Anime inside anime

skate.101

Well I know the title doesn't sound well so don't comment..... well the point is that you have to dig any anime you know that has a mentioning of some other anime/manga to make it more clear here is an example I just watched durarara episode 1 and it had a cardboard stand up of holo from spice and wolf I was really very intrigued so seen any other stuff ?

Well Genshiken had discussions about a series called Kujibiki Unbalance which wasn't really an Anime at the time but eventually actually got made into one because of Genshiken. So you can pretty much say that an Anime created an Anime which got made into an Anime, if you can understand that, lol.

Well Genshiken had discussions about a series called Kujibiki Unbalance which wasn't really an Anime at the time but eventually actually got made into one because of Genshiken. So you can pretty much say that an Anime created an Anime which got made into an Anime, if you can understand that, lol.

Thats interesting piece of news but alas you are the only one who replies to these kinda thread .....

Bakuman.

That series has so many references to famous authors and anime/manga.

In several episodes when they go visit Shounen "Jack" headquarters, there are posters of Naruto and One Piece hanging everywhere.

Also, Dragon Ball is the favorite manga of one of the main characters - Takagi as he often mentions it and spends most of his time reading it over and over.

just like the guy said, lucky star all the way. Seriously, i had been avoiding that stuff because of the seemingly childish appearance, and was so pleasantly surprised when i came across an episode online and watched it. Though i dont think skate meant that when he said anime in anime, but i cant think of anything else.

• 1 year later...