What MP3 Player Do You Have?

Rawkstar

Cowon J3 32GB MP3 Player Black with a FiiO E7 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier, so I don't have to use all the crappy headphones that come with portable media players.

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8GB MP3 Player with Radio / FiiO E5 Portable Headphone Amplifier.

Am eagerly awaiting the new Cowon X7...

ANYTHING BUT APPLE!!!

I've had my trusty PSP since year 10 at High School. It would ride around in my pants pocket all day, everyday. Now it sits in my car pumpin beats through my Bose Buds. Why you ask? Well the speakers in my car are toasted and the radio in it is ancient, sooo... yeah.

But hell, anything other than an I-Pod will suit me just fine :)

• 2 weeks later...

Currently, a 3rd Generation iPod Nano, 4GB.

I'm wanting to move to a smart device, but as I don't quite have the money for a smartphone that leaves the iPhone and Android phones out of the picture. I'm not particularly happy with the iPod Touch overall for various reasons I can't be bothered to mention here, and Android-based smart devices and MP3 players akin to the iPod Touch don't really exist yet.

Regardless, my existing iPod is absolutely fantastic and does what I need, it could just use to be a little bigger, capacity-wise.

So many ppl with Ipods! I've got a little 2gb Ipod shuffle and a Sony Walkman 2gb thingy. It's the size of a usb stick. I forget the actual name for it. The only downside is, I can't get a case for it, and it has no clip. So I've to stash it in my bra whenever I use it :P