How much anime do you watch daily ???

skate.101

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well right now I am on a month long vacation without much to do. So I usually spend my time watching animes. Presently the time I spend on watching anime varies from 8 to 10 hours a day. But once this vacation I will have much less time to enjoy animes. Then it would be probably like 2 to 3 hours per day.

If we don't include the weeks that I do 0, I will do something like 2-8 episodes a week. It depends on how much work I have and whether the anime is close to the end or not. As an anime approaches the ending my watching speed slows down because I know I'll be tied to my computer for 3-4 episodes at the end since it's usually pretty riveting even in the worst anime. However once I start the ending I go through them all in 1 go :P.

Other than the end I try to do 2 episodes per session.

It depends on my stock actual. Just the other day, I finished watching Code Geass R2(all 25 episodes). I watched R1 the day before. When I have enough stock, I can watch 8-10 even more hours a day. But now I have no stock left. So I would probably pass the day without watching any Anime.

On an average, I would say that I watch 2-3 hours Anime per day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This year my rate of watching anime per week has dropped to at least 3-5 or maybe 7 episodes a week. To be more accurate it kinda varies. I used to have a almost fixed pattern of 3-4 episodes a day or every weekend.

It actually has a lot to do with how busy you are and whether you're in the mood. Plus there's all these other manga and anime piling up that you want to catch up on but can't.

Edited by greensoulreaper

Well that depends on the length of the anime, and if I am really interested in it at all, really.

there was one stage when I watched a full 12 episode anime, from 3:30 to 9:30, 6 hours of anime watching. I sat on my floor with my laptop and watched, it, only stopping to get dinner and go to the toilet, and I had to wake up early the next day to have a shower.

I can watch a full 12-13 episode season of anime in a day, and, if I have no interruptions, I reckon I can probably pull off 25-26 episodes.