Is Kisuke a Vizard?

Koby

I don't think he is, but I've heard many people speculate it. So what do you think?

He created the Hougyoku that Aizen is using, he trained Ichigo to bring back his Shinigami (Soul Reaper) powers by first almost turning into a Hollow. Then doesn't act very surprised about it, and later reveals (i think its episode 111) to Isshin (Ichigo's dad) that he knows the Vizard were after Ichigo, which means he knew about them. So there are some things that point to it.. but I still don't think so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I think he is. He has way too much power for a normal shinigami to be able to take on Yammy's attacks and toy with him. That's toying with an Espada.

Ichigo was toying with Yammi before he was interrupted with Hichigo, and Yoruichi took on Yammi wiht ease. Yammi is the 10th Espada, and Ichigo, Urahara, and Yoruichi aren't necessarily weak. Ichigo is on a captains level. To give you another reason... Urahara doesn't have to be a vizard because he is overly strong. Just look at Aizen, he has the strength of two captains and he is definitely very strong.

He created the Hougyoku that Aizen is using, he trained Ichigo to bring back his Shinigami (Soul Reaper) powers by first almost turning into a Hollow. Then doesn't act very surprised about it, and later reveals (i think its episode 111) to Isshin (Ichigo's dad) that he knows the Vizard were after Ichigo, which means he knew about them. So there are some things that point to it.. but I still don't think so.

Yah, Urahara seems like he created the Hougyoku, but I think Mayuri helped him with it...

IN the recent manga chapters it shows Urahara went to get Mayuri out of the maggots nest. The Hougyoku wasn't created prior to that, so it may imply that Urahara had some help. Who knows? Its getting quite interesting.

:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Uraha wasn't kicked out of Soul Society because of the creation of the Hyougyoko, but instead because he created a Gigai that allowed Shinigami to remain hidden, however, their spiritual powers would slowly deteriorate to nothing, which is what happened to Rukia Kuchiki.

Anyway, that wasn't the question at hand, lol. I'm not sure about Kisuke being a Vizard, I would say he definitely played a hand in the creation of Shinji and the other Vizard. It would seem he also had something to do with Ichigo becoming a Vaizard as well, although whether or not it was intentional, I don't know. I simply think Ichigo's inner hollow was created as a by-product of Kisuke helping Ichigo retrieve his Shinigami powers.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well frankly he could be but i don't think so because the only reason with the whole yammi thing is because he was a captain thats why hes so strong, also

aizen is the one who experimented on shinji and the others without them knowing it and he created the vizards not kisuke he was more of a puppet, this is all in the manga

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No, Kisuke is not a Vizard, he created the hougyoku with the technillogical resaerch bureau he started, but thats not the reason he was kicked out because he wasn't kicked out. Yourichi busted Kisuke out of court as he was being sentenced to execution as the soul society was blaming him for the hollowfied soul reapers that were killing everybody, Kisuke saved them from death with the hougyoku but couldnt seperate the hollow inside of them that developed. Yes, he was not surprised about Ichigo's hollowfication and control but really that can be due to all the stuff he has seen before, including hollowfied soul reapers. As far as the Gigai goes, it was only the one he gave Rukia that was to diminish soul reapers powers, because Kisuke wanted to hide the Hougyoku in Rukia and for Rukia to become human and never return to the soul society with the Hougyoku inside her soul, not all Gigai diminish your power.

I don't think so

More then likely not, he never lost his shinigami powers like Ichigo (more percisly Ihcigo lost Rukia's powers) and therefore unable to use the "Ichigo" method and attepted to destory the Hōgyoku and therefore didn't take the Vizard ("Sinji" method) so he wuldn't have the semi-normal abilitys of the masked army (the Shinji's vizards and Ichigo) if he used the Hōgyoku then it would be more along the lines of Tosen's hollowfication (with a Resurrección)