* Price TBD

* Coming from Namco-Bandai

* Coming to PS3 & 360

* 3D action fighting

Source: http://taletalesource.blog69.fc2.com/blog-entry-2517.html

Trailers are here:

MXinIHRkF2w

wP0n2I_i6es

I'm gonna be honest here, despite the fact that they are pretty much making a 3rd version of raging blast this game still shows quite promise judging from the many changes. I personally wanted an rpg like DBZ sagas that came years ago on PS2. (Or at least a mini rpg like the ones in budokai 3 and tenkaichi 2)

Anyway I am looking forward to it. What about you guys?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

UPDATE!!!!!!

The project finally has an official name and is due to arrive in this October!!

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi

ktMl1yK-SyM

gz3uwMnowGk

VqH36gQyleo

Well the fans were kinda expecting it to have a title related to budokai or tenkaichi so I guess their prediction came true after all. Judging from these videos I can safely say there have been alot of changes even though some of them are mostly mashed up stuff from the older generations. :P

First and foremost: IMO this is the actual marriage of both tenkaichi and the classic budokai series! When tenkaichi first started it was completely different from its predecessors, while the games that came after (besides infinite world) were merely improvements to that new trend. This time around they've actually combined the stuff from both versions! The most notable proof of what I'm talking bout can be seen in the second gameplay video. (its the melee mode I'm talking bout mostly btw)

Second is that there are WAY too many combos. Generally I do love being creative in fighting games but this is appearing a bit complicated. :S (Still it may be fun enough once one gets used to them)

I am a bit confused though on how much one can really do in those battles, the way they were fighting in the gameplay seemed like there weren't any simple based attacks anymore. Like the energy attacks? Can't exactly confirm but seeing as how Goku went from a barrage and THEN shooting a kamehameha? While Trunks having the option to choose whether to dodge/counter/block? Seems a bit weird...

On the giant characters side, it looks like they made em more like boss characters than being usable on multiplayer or other modes. And since Janemba's in this, I'd expect that almost all DBZ characters would be included too. Just hoping that those drawbacks I'm fearing may not appear in this is all.

• 1 month later...

Nah, I probably wont get it. I wont lie; The graphics look amazing, but personally I perfer the mechanics of budokai 3 over anything. I still wish they'd go back to something like that. ... Guess thats not gonna ever happen though :(

I agree with this. I love Budokai 3, but haven't liked any DBZ game that has came after.

I agree with this. I love Budokai 3, but haven't liked any DBZ game that has came after.

I know what you mean Budokai 3 was Awsome, but I still get every Dbz game that comes out. Still a bit confused by the mechanics of this gamme but hopefully all will clear up in the coming months..... hopefully.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...