[SPOILERS!] Lelouch Lamperouge vs Light Yagami

RazorDan

Do you like lelouch or light more?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like lelouch or light more?

• Lelouch! Geass!
    • Light! Death note!
    • can't choose both great!
    • both suck

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure Light can kill Lelouch just by knowning his name but Lelouch can kill Light just by seeing him. If they meeting for their first time face to face, Lelouch will win like when Light is working with L in Death Note, Light would have kill L so much easier if he had Lelouch's geass. Lelouch is not stupid to use his real name and not even showing his face for that matter, that is why he uses the identity Zero. Light is have a tough time getting it, he would most likely try to gain Zero's trust by working with him but then he be dead.

• 4 weeks later...

If u talk about who is more intelligent, then it's light hands down. Lelouch can't actually compete with any of the 4 death note geniuses in intelligence.

BUT, if u ask who I prefer, then obviously my answer would be Lelouch. Coz I never actually thought Lelouch as an anti-hero after completing the entire series. Lelouch was a true hero who brought peace to the world. His plan was never to play the role of a hero but his actions were heroic to the core. On the other hand, Light got twisted by his own power and lost track of his objective.