Now and then Here and There

Ryanheart

Any1 watched this anime? i just watched all eps over the weekend, wow, just wow what a good anime, the 1st ep was very poor in quality but then they picked up, the ending was alil cliche but the inbetween bits were just wow, i strongly reccomend this anime!

Seriously no1 else has seen this awesome deep anime?

the whole point in a story is it's beginning and it's end. The end, even if it's tragic, like that of Gurren Lagann will be remembered but if they end it like .hack//SIGN, there's no point in watching those 40+ episodes.

.hack/sign was only 26 episodes and it ended perfectly.

I saw Now and Then Here and There, but it's been a while back. I thought it was a nice series but didn't completely stand out among the other 500+ series I had seen. I gave it an 8/10 rating which means it was still above the average series and I will eventually purchase the dvd set. I would also recommend it to others who are looking for a series under the same setting/theme/genre. It's a good short series and it's worth the recommendation.

From first glance it seems like an adventure story. A young boy finds a mysterious girl and fallows her millions of years into the future to save her. However this isn't the case. Its a tradigy story about conflict. It seems to be well written but there are some lose character elements. Like La la ru. Its true it seems like she was so mysterious that even the writers didn't know much about her. If you like conflict dramas or tradagy you'll like this anime, but if your looking for any action or humor you won't find much.

Never really thought of it as "good." Shocking, yes. And memorable to a certain extent. I didn't really like the main protagonists Shuu and Lala-ru. Sara was a nice touch. But really, it's just an OK anime for me. Reminds me a bit of Grave of the Fireflies -- all about kids experiencing one tragedy after the other.