Is Inuyasha The Final Act ever going to be dubbed and released in the US

Ryuzaki2783

Viz licensed it a long time ago, like over a year ago, but nothing has been said as to when/if it'll air on TV and no release dates have been given for the DVD's. Some idiot was spreading rumors it would air on YTZ in February which I proved was false yet people still hoped it was true. Turns out I was right and it didn't air.

Actually about July of last year one of the voice actresses leaked that they were in the middle of dubbing the Final Act. So It should be done by now, but like Koby said, there has been no release date set or air date set as of right now for the show.

I'd heard that too. although I don't remember where I saw it . Perhaps it will come by the end of the year or maybe not at all . Does anyone know if it was well recieved in Japan ? I'm not sure the U.S fanbase is strong enough after Adult Swim cut anime to one night and reran inuyasha forever . I guess time will tell.

AS continues to air Inuyasha because they still receive enough ratings to continue airing it. The series is already fully dubbed, but with how Viz is with releases, like with Vampire Knight, it may be awhile before DVDs are released, it airs on TV, or it is released for digital download.

I was really hoping this would come out in English sooner, as I liked the English voices better (I know im in the minority in this one) Usually if I start a series in one language I have to finish it in that language. Fortunately i have seen this series in both so I just got tired of waiting and started watching it. about half way through its pretty good

• 1 month later...
The dubbing is complete. They are just waiting for something, I guess.

I am kind of thinking they are waiting to air it on TV. Perhaps it will take Kekkaishi's spot when it finishes up. Kekkaishi only has like two months left of episodes. So it seems plausible.