Rate The Signatures Above

Pulse

7/10, Damn, I still want to know who that is! But yeah, it's quite good. The text could be placed off of the character IMO, but I'm still learning proper text placement myself.

555wm.jpg

Hopefully I got the rule of thirds right with this one.

Edited by Breathless
  • Like 2

Theres nothing wrong with it, as a signature.
8/10
Ive just seen too many similar sigs from you...

About the thirds, thats how i looked at it the first time:
unbenavkv.png
First ive looked at the face (which is common if people notice a face), from there my view went to the text and to the right afterwards. There were to many bright spaces for my taste. I didnt realy got where i was supposed to look at (flow?).

Edit: forgot to mention it: the text is neat and... DAT AVATAR *__* ...god im obsessed with Madoka Magica. :>

It's kinda swiggly.....that's the best word I can use.......well, curved fonts are very tricky to use and it's very easy to get it wrong.......I mean, with his picture, you expect a clean-cut serif font. A curly font would suit your signature better PLGF...........Ah, I'm no expert but with one and a half years of being the advertising industry, I've learnt a bit of how fonts have to be used with images and creatives.......not that I'm a designer, even I got my font wrong in my signature :(

Interesting, ive worked in a advertisement agency myself, not long ago... That means you should realize, that Calibri is a good choise as trademark font :P

Edited by playlamegetfame
  • Like 1

Interesting, ive worked in a advertisement agency myself, not long ago... That means you should realize, that Calibri is a good choise as trademark font :P

It's one of my favourite fonts too :) I use it when I work on all word documents :) esp on my stories, they are very clear without being too harsh. I've never liked Cambria or Times New Roman at all.........Comic Sans was the first font I used on all my words dox but I graduated to Calibri and stuck to it so far. You know our trademark font on most of our advertisements? It's Myriad Pro!!!!! and it's such a boring font!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...