Rate The Signatures Above

Pulse

Lets have a looksie, I must say I quite like this sig, the white and greyish/black background isn't overpowering. It feels as if my eyes are eased onto the centre of the Sig with the two characters in the middle (I know the anime they are from I just do not know there names :P) The colours these two display seperate them as different people but also due to the colour that differs from that of the background makes them feel one. The contrasting colours are also not strong and if I may say make looking at the signature relaxing. I also like the way the txt is placed, it fits well with the sig in and suits the theme. The only thing this I dislike now that I have analysed it is the actuly font of the text, it fits but for some reason I don't see it as the best choice. I am not saying it is horrible and should not have been done nor am I saying it is average, I just think that maybe there is a better choice for font out there.

All in all 9/10 in my books, lovley work ;)

• 4 weeks later...

8/10

8/10

I like them both alot! I actually like the bakuya one and was going to give it a 9/10 but my eyes keep getting drawn towards the bottom border. D:

I especially like your text in both of them, It looks fresh and profesional! xD I love your works, I hope to learn alot from you! :P Anyway, welcome back and keep it up!

• Like 1

Lets have a looksie, I must say I quite like this sig, the white and greyish/black background isn't overpowering. It feels as if my eyes are eased onto the centre of the Sig with the two characters in the middle (I know the anime they are from I just do not know there names :P) The colours these two display seperate them as different people but also due to the colour that differs from that of the background makes them feel one. The contrasting colours are also not strong and if I may say make looking at the signature relaxing. I also like the way the txt is placed, it fits well with the sig in and suits the theme. The only thing this I dislike now that I have analysed it is the actuly font of the text, it fits but for some reason I don't see it as the best choice. I am not saying it is horrible and should not have been done nor am I saying it is average, I just think that maybe there is a better choice for font out there.

All in all 9/10 in my books, lovley work ;)

Thanks for takeing the time to review my sig, J. Thats Calibri, my favorite and trademark font.

Well, lets take a look at Reis sig....

XMAS13.jpg

Pros:

+ readable text

+ smooth bg

Cons:

- lazy use of stockimages

- bad positioning of the things in it...

To me, it looks like there wasnt much done here, render+bg and on top of that 2or3 stocks+text, in short: just lazy.

4/10

Edited by playlamegetfame